iTunes message: "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version."
When I open iTunes, a small window comes up, "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version.
And there is no option to click on, just a small blank, rectangular place at the bottom. The only option I have is to close the window.
Moved frm feedback
Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Arduino millis() rollover? Why button stops responding after some seconds turned off
- Answer C++ Casablanca POST request
- Answer how can i add points to geom_line plot in ggplot
- Answer What can cause height() to return as a negative value?
- Answer How can I make a jsTree from html not formatted with ul and li's?