iTunes message: "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version."
When I open iTunes, a small window comes up, "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version.
And there is no option to click on, just a small blank, rectangular place at the bottom. The only option I have is to close the window.
Moved frm feedback
Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How or where can I upgrade the driver for Radeon Mobility x1800 for Windows 8?
- Answer PLEASE HELP i cant access my desktop pc
- Answer How do I reinstall programs listed in the transfer report.
- Answer how can i load the instruction manual for my video camera
- Answer I can't believe there is no x to end an app in windows 8. I had to use ctrl alt delet that is dumb