iTunes message: "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version."
When I open iTunes, a small window comes up, "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version.
And there is no option to click on, just a small blank, rectangular place at the bottom. The only option I have is to close the window.
Moved frm feedback
Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer cassandra db design for security system
- Answer How to change the default value for the Margins property?
- Answer Can I draw to a panel on a transparent WinForm?
- Answer How does a site(software) like kayak.com or trivago,com or skyscanner cost $?
- Answer Return orginal background after Jquery changed it