iTunes message: "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version."
When I open iTunes, a small window comes up, "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version.
And there is no option to click on, just a small blank, rectangular place at the bottom. The only option I have is to close the window.
Moved frm feedback
Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer vim getting rid of special characters in file
- Answer C# - How to transform a For loop into a Linq expression?
- Answer How can I tell Firewall to allow incoming connections for Python running a specific script? (In this case: SickBeard)
- Answer This is all goblygook to me. All I receive when pressing control-alt-delete is a white box with a grey picture fram border. There are no choices as it shows nothing. What the **** is going on???
- Answer W8 RP: Internet connection shown "with problem" - but works