iTunes message: "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version."
When I open iTunes, a small window comes up, "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version.
And there is no option to click on, just a small blank, rectangular place at the bottom. The only option I have is to close the window.
Moved frm feedback
Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Puppet - Trouble specifying instance data path
- Answer What is the alternative to nested for loops in C++?
- Answer Appending/Prepending "" and = in excel
- Answer How to dynamically replace some field in Flask-Admin into Select2?
- Answer How to obtain decimal numbers as output in Python when code has functions with only derived parameters?