iTunes message: "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version."
When I open iTunes, a small window comes up, "This version of iTunes has not been correctly localized for this language. Please run the English version.
And there is no option to click on, just a small blank, rectangular place at the bottom. The only option I have is to close the window.
Moved frm feedback
Original title: Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Should I fully charge my sniper shot?
- Answer How can I make it so when I delete junk mail it just goes away and I don't have to delete it again from the delete file?
- Answer Windows 8 "System" process high disk usage
- Answer My windows 8 keeps configuring his settings everytime i boot the pc (it takes around 15 min)
- Answer can you split a screen when your running multiple monitors