How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer (PROBLEM) of Graphics ASPHALT 8 AIRBORNE
- Answer How do I burn my many wma music files to MP3 format? Can I then play them on my BOSE?
- Answer What is the simple machine of tire jack?
- Answer How did Missouri compromise slove the problem of keeping the balance of between free and slave states?
- Answer How are felsic magmas form?