How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to print this pattern using nested loop in q basic?
- Answer how can my div AP have the same location in all browsers?
- Answer When it comes to 3D Modeling what is harder to model between a exotic car or human character?
- Answer Hyperlinks in Word pointing to Excel files dont work
- Answer Product key not connecting