How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do earthquake waves develop shadow zone?
- Answer Can you name some substances that are used in the filter for filtration?
- Answer How do you write abbreviation for 3-phase 4-wire?
- Answer Input variables - query from MySQL database
- Answer Form and PHP function to save form data to mysql in same file