How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need to re-pair keyboard with Apple TV everytime
- Answer Remove default OS X / third party app's 'service' items from context menus?
- Answer How to calculate number of nodes of Elasticserch
- Answer Writing a Python method to reference the Class attribute in the derived class, rather than base class
- Answer Delete EXIF data of JPEG in android