How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you bleed brakes on a 1983 Volvo?
- Answer What numbers in 100 have eight factors?
- Answer What is the figurative and literal meaning of bare?
- Answer How many people speak English language as their first language?
- Answer What is the differences and similarities between Macbeth and king herod?