How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Not displaying the data given
- Answer in opencvfunction cvwatkey erases important image
- Answer The HTML multipart form does not posts if word "echo" is typed in the textarea
- Answer Problem reading a download on Windows 8 and copying it to Excel
- Answer Update cell based on website updating numbers