How to change status bar background color and text color in iOS 7
My current application runs on iOS 5 and 6. The navigation bar is having orange color and the status bar is having black background color with white text color. However the same application when I run on iOS 7, I observe the status bar looks transparent with the same orange background color as the navigation bar and the status bar text color is black. Due to this I'm not able to differentiate between the status bar and the navigation bar. I want the status bar to look the same as it was in iOS 5 and 6, that is with black background color and white text color. Please tell me how I can do this programmatically. Thanks in advance.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Powerpoint Themes in Office 365 are Missing
- Answer Visio 2013 Database Properties
- Answer Why can I not see all my SkyDrive notebooks in OneNote for iOS but I can in OneNote for Android?
- Answer permanently set the "Update automatic links at open" option
- Answer Is it possible to run SimCity on two monitors?