v9 - a worm or malware or spyware?
I have Windows 7 in my computer. The homepage in all the browsers including IE automatically set to following link:
it may be a worm or malware or spyware,
I have tried to change home page, add-ons etc. but it reset automatically to V9 profile page.
I can't remove it , please help me.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Copy Picture from Worksheet to Comment
- Answer Intra-shape text formatting issue when copying & pasting.
- Answer Outlook 2010 mail next previous grayed out and delete goes back to mail not next item.
- Answer INDEX Formula with MAX/MIN and MATCH
- Answer How do I remove a grid/table from my document ?