v9 - a worm or malware or spyware?
I have Windows 7 in my computer. The homepage in all the browsers including IE automatically set to following link:
it may be a worm or malware or spyware,
I have tried to change home page, add-ons etc. but it reset automatically to V9 profile page.
I can't remove it , please help me.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where have my OneNote files gone?!?!?
- Answer Outlook Exchange Server Error: Outlook must be online or connected, but working on personal computers
- Answer I can't open PPT file from a email attachment on windows 8 how come?
- Answer Server error: '420 Too many recipients in the past hour'
- Answer Why is my option to insert a video greyed out in PowerPoint 2010?