v9 - a worm or malware or spyware?
I have Windows 7 in my computer. The homepage in all the browsers including IE automatically set to following link:
it may be a worm or malware or spyware,
I have tried to change home page, add-ons etc. but it reset automatically to V9 profile page.
I can't remove it , please help me.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Excel randomly removes data on a file.
- Answer Highlight cells in different colours towards right in 5-2 sequence for ten times
- Answer Sharepoint 2007 Microsoft Excel Cannot Access the File
- Answer Windows XP sp3 Office 2000 Outlook calendar - attempting to open appointment causes Outlook to crash
- Answer Word 2007 very slow to open document on server via hyperlink in first document