v9 - a worm or malware or spyware?
I have Windows 7 in my computer. The homepage in all the browsers including IE automatically set to following link:
it may be a worm or malware or spyware,
I have tried to change home page, add-ons etc. but it reset automatically to V9 profile page.
I can't remove it , please help me.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is this the correct syntax for using the $stateProvider in angularJS?
- Answer Symfony custom authentication provider failure messages
- Answer AutoComplete, ComboBox just like Facebook without JQuery
- Answer ASP.NET MVC can't find my namespace
- Answer How do I remove the \n commas and brackets from the