SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Word does not allow me to type the mailing address to print an enveloppe.
- Answer Is there a way to log usage of a powerpoint show being "Browsed at a kiosk"? for example, how many times each slide has been viewed?
- Answer can i close my apple id account and open a new one?
- Answer Functionality like iOS's keyboard shortcut functionality
- Answer Is it possible to open in default browser a URL from command line reusing same tab?