SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When using monitor test what is the purpose of running the Fonts test?
- Answer Why did southern cities grow more slowly than cities in the north and Midwest?
- Answer What is the English translation for chapter 7 in Los ojos de Carmen?
- Answer Cytoscape.js sample code, need a full example to dynamic populate nodes and edges
- Answer Universal and existential quantification using C++ template magic