SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Failure configuring windows updates. Reverting changes. Do not turn off your computer.
- Answer Acrobat X Pro compatibility
- Answer Why is $RECYCLE.BIN in HP_Tools (E) even after I formatted this partition?
- Answer cursor / pointer automaticaly jumps around..
- Answer What Russian lake is a source of several Mongolian rivers?