SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Android onProgressUpdate() not called during downloading file from dropbox
- Answer What algorithm is used to determine if the data is cacheble in an ARM Cortex-M0 (shown by the HPROT signal bit)
- Answer iOS6 does not have libxml220.127.116.11.dylib.are there any substitutes?
- Answer JQueryMobile in conjunction with iOS - tap events double bounce
- Answer Failed to convert parameter value from a String to a DateTime