SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer AMD Athlon 64 X2 32-Bit asks for Media Driver on update to 8.1
- Answer Video problem after update 2803821, wmvdecod.dll
- Answer Windows Update - Windows not Genuine
- Answer Unsuccessful install of windows 8.1, can't download/delete any files
- Answer Where do I download the right drivers for my HP ProBook 4445s which I recently installed Windows 8 - 32 bit?