SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Did Laura Ingalls Wilder exist?
- Answer What episode does rini and serena meet?
- Answer What is the pattern n numbers 5 11 16 21 26?
- Answer If you where born in the summer how can you firebend?
- Answer What kind of network can expand to accept new devices and applications without affecting performance?