SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Detecting first use of a Connection in a JdbcInterceptor
- Answer How to using command terminal in C in Ubuntu
- Answer When I open my Excel 2010 workbook the pivot table is no longer active - why and what can I do to make it active
- Answer The search function has stopped working properly on my OneNote 2010 (64 bit-Windows 6) program
- Answer Using If function on a calculated cell on a different worksheet