SecureBoot isn't configured correctly Build 9600 watermark
Asked by Alejandro Lobo on 09/22/2013 at 3:52 PM
I have recently downloaded the Windows 8.1 Pro version from my university's dreamspark. I installed keeping my personal files, windows configuration and apps. When I installed it, I had a previous BIOS version of my computer (ASUS 56VM) I updated it to its latest version try to fix the issue but it didn't go away. I also tried to look up the option on my BIOS but it doesn't appear. I hope you can give me an answer on how to fix this issue, thank you very much.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer an update of office 2013 crached. Now I can use any of the office programmes
- Answer Combining VBA from unload event to a close button on form
- Answer unaable to reinstalll office 2013
- Answer I purchased and installed home office 365 on my windows 8 but none of the icons are appearing on my desktop. Please help!
- Answer Is it safe to use the Abandoned Shack for storage?