PowerPoint 2007 files telling me to open in 2010
Asked by Shadowfires on 09/20/2013 at 5:51 PM
I do not have Office 2010, only 2007. Yesterday my PowerPoint files were fine, and today they seem to have converted to 2010 format. When I click on them it tells me to activate or buy 2010, but I don't want to. If I right click on the file I can still open it in PowerPoint, apparently in 2007 mode. But I have no option to save it as 2007, and every time I want to open a presentation I have to do it this way. For the moment it is more annoying than anything, and I don't know why it is only affecting my PowerPoint presentations. Does anyone know how to stop this? Is it going to affect my other files eventually?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer pLEASE HELP ME WITH A formula TO ADD "ADULT" TO A CELL IF AGES ABOVE 16 AND "CHILD" TO A CELL IF AGES BELOW 16
- Answer Excel VBA to change font colour in a textbox
- Answer Win8.1 N x64 crash/freeze at random occasions.
- Answer shaders SEUS error / sky overlay
- Answer Accessing Apple Hardware Tool on MacBook Air 2010 running Yosemite