wmplayer.exe - Application error....
Asked by Anthonyburt on 09/19/2013 at 11:57 AM
These days wmp was working fine and then yesterday I turned on the computer, opened wmv and it didn't completely open and didn't respond.
This was what it said:
"The instruction at 0x6877f2f3 referenced memory at 0x00000088. The memory could not be read."
How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Win 7 64 bit, ten units+. Control panel shortcuts created on desktop are lost or removed at random occasions; all non control panel shortcuts remain and are not affected.
- Answer No graphics after a Win 7 crash -- and no "Help" files, either!
- Answer Printer is not responding
- Answer Network Discovery will not stay on or enabled.
- Answer Webcam and Bluetooth not working in dell studio 1457 windows 8