wmplayer.exe - Application error....
Asked by Anthonyburt on 09/19/2013 at 11:57 AM
These days wmp was working fine and then yesterday I turned on the computer, opened wmv and it didn't completely open and didn't respond.
This was what it said:
"The instruction at 0x6877f2f3 referenced memory at 0x00000088. The memory could not be read."
How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Easiest controls for Assassins Creed Revelations on Windows 8 [on hold]
- Answer On iPad Mini, AppleTV doesn't work with Google Hangout video chat
- Answer Error with Drivers for Canon pixma mp160 win7 64 bit
- Answer Windows 8.1 Autoroute (Registry Error!) and Encarta no longer run
- Answer I have broken tiles on my windows start screen and i cannot access PC settings to refresh my computer what do i do??