wmplayer.exe - Application error....
Asked by Anthonyburt on 09/19/2013 at 11:57 AM
These days wmp was working fine and then yesterday I turned on the computer, opened wmv and it didn't completely open and didn't respond.
This was what it said:
"The instruction at 0x6877f2f3 referenced memory at 0x00000088. The memory could not be read."
How do I fix this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Service or WCF Serice
- Answer What affects manufacturing costs?
- Answer Print PDF with crop marks
- Answer Windows 7 Home Premium Switch User Screen appears after so much time has passed while idle after installing SmileDesktop with screen saver but don't know how to stop it.
- Answer Is there a way to block all non U.S. IP addresses from viewing websites hosted on Windows 2003 or 2008 server, but exception of one or two non U.S. Ip addresses?