office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to add Doctype in XML document using DOM (JAVA)
- Answer Large image from resource get exception
- Answer How to accept drag on Dock expose window?
- Answer svn, switch from "trunk/project" layout to "project/trunk"
- Answer play framework : No Persistence provider for EntityManager named org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle10gDialect