office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer can u programmatically create form fields in C#?
- Answer Java Threads: How come usual Main class is Thread? And why is it faster?
- Answer Starting new intent
- Answer access div in iframe parent
- Answer how to read files from *.txt and import the data content to a png file that it create a diagram [closed]