office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Trying to 'remove everything and reinstall windows'
- Answer Bluescreen - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
- Answer Downgrading to Windows 8 from Windows 8.1 Evaluation Copy
- Answer What do you do if your mom told you not to date and the guy you like asks you out?
- Answer What year Ferguson tractor to 30 serial 90667?