office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Get multiple values from 1 select tag in a form to display in different fields in a table
- Answer how can i bring a window to the top in linux use qt?
- Answer Solr Geo Query To Find Intersecting Radii of Objects
- Answer ActionBarSherlock only showing two menu items
- Answer I cannot reinstall sims3