office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to structure projects with ASP MVC using Repository Pattern, Service Pattern, UnitOfWork, ORM (EF, NHibernate etc..)
- Answer table formatting different after div tag
- Answer I have followed google map tutorial but keep on getting this answer:Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY
- Answer code for copying MAX of col A to 14 rows lower in col B
- Answer The Outlook Desktop Alert still shows the old desktop alert window from 2010 after installing 2013