office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Correct text color/appearance in AlertDialog
- Answer looking for proofing tools for office 2007 Dutch for Italian, Spanish and Russian
- Answer Problem activating Office 2007 Professional.
- Answer Expat Xbox gaming [closed]
- Answer How to interpret outcome of Apple Hardware Test on Malfunctioning Macbook-Pro/Snow Leopard