office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Are loot drops shared in party, or does everyone gets his own drops?
- Answer Minecraft Pocket Edition trouble connecting to friend's server
- Answer Why the Personalise Settings in the PC Settings can't be used?
- Answer I cannot view pdf files because I cannot get Zeon corporation program to run.
- Answer Windows 8; switches to full screen mode and back automatically