office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer xvalue's lifetime bound to reference extended or not?
- Answer Need xml layout for the below screen
- Answer MySQL INSERT With SELECT Statement Doing Nothing
- Answer What is the practical use of timestamp column in sql server with example?
- Answer I want to start a website, but I'm young and in middle school, should I try?