office starter won't open documents
Asked by Diana&Terry on 09/15/2013 at 6:34 PM
I have Office Starter that came on my laptop I bought a couple years ago. It was working fine. Today, when I attempt to open a document, it says I need to purchase Office. However, I can open Word or Excel starter and then open the document. It's just a pain to have to do 2 steps instead of 1 to open an existing document. It worked fine on Friday, doesn't work today. Can someone help?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where Can I Start To Learn About IOS App Development?
- Answer How do i get my column in excel to be multiply each time?
- Answer Can you tell me in a very simple explanation, what is coroutine in computer programming ,i?
- Answer the IOS 7 for the iPhone 4?
- Answer Tumblr/Computer/Gif Experts, how do you post a gif to Twitter?