Unable to install .NET 3.5 framework - error code 0x800F0922
Asked by xerol33t. on 09/15/2013 at 8:58 AM
I am not able to install 3.5 framework at my computer.
OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Preview 9431 build
Using test mode.
Clean install -> format -> w8 -> w8.1 -> .net
Error which shows up - 0x800F0922
I search'd web, tried DISM, tried installing by using web-installer, by normal installer (230~mbs), by add/remove features, tried troubleshotting - windows update - found error, fixed it and again when im clicking this it also finds error and fixes that one, looping. All files was runned by administrator, I also used CCleaner, tried all ways and I can't install framework.
Could anyone help me? I need personal help and will cooperate ofc :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer write a matlab function that only takes the radius of a circle and draws the circle?
- Answer I am using Excel 2010 and I cannot get the color highlight to work. I have seen other post about this problem but I have not found the answer. Does anyone know what I can do to correct the problem?
- Answer I can't see guides in Publisher 2010
- Answer Activating Office 2007 on a new computer after a crash
- Answer I cannot open 2 word documents sent as attatchments in an e-mail.