Unable to install .NET 3.5 framework - error code 0x800F0922
Asked by xerol33t. on 09/15/2013 at 8:58 AM
I am not able to install 3.5 framework at my computer.
OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Preview 9431 build
Using test mode.
Clean install -> format -> w8 -> w8.1 -> .net
Error which shows up - 0x800F0922
I search'd web, tried DISM, tried installing by using web-installer, by normal installer (230~mbs), by add/remove features, tried troubleshotting - windows update - found error, fixed it and again when im clicking this it also finds error and fixes that one, looping. All files was runned by administrator, I also used CCleaner, tried all ways and I can't install framework.
Could anyone help me? I need personal help and will cooperate ofc :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Downloaded Access 2013 using my personal login account rather than setting up a business account. Now I can't install Access 2013 on my work PC.
- Answer how to find iPhone restriction code?
- Answer Email text slides down / “This file does not have a program associated with...” / “An error occurred, try again later.”
- Answer skin packs for windows 8
- Answer I have the Vista restore Disk from HP What do I need to have to go back to Win 7. The product key? or what