How do I activate UAC?
Asked by carlhume-pankulis on 09/12/2013 at 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer No sound on You Tube with windows & and Chrome
- Answer How to repair windows 8.1 when computer won't boot into windows 8 and the password for windows live isn't accepted for recovery?
- Answer Blue Screen : kernel data inpage error
- Answer Windows 8.1 Issue: svchost using up 80% of my cpu?!?!
- Answer Forgot my administrator password for windows home 7 premium, how do I reset my password?