View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
How do I activate UAC?
Asked by carlhume-pankulis on 09/12/2013 at 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer crpt32.dll is missing
- Answer how can I add security tab to temperory internet files .. folder
- Answer I hear the sound when I am downloading but do not see the picture till a few seconds later, where can I go to diagnose this problem?r
- Answer Why after hrs. and hrs. a man from Fixit now worked on my computer and it still dont work?
- Answer At start up after windows logo screen reads Out uf Range..what can I Do or what is missing to boot to desktop..