How do I activate UAC?
Asked by carlhume-pankulis on 09/12/2013 at 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 Apps Crashing
- Answer Windows 8 stuck in repair loop - help all my uni projects are due and they are on this laptop
- Answer how to sign into a microsoft account after closing account
- Answer win8 sound volume level drops down when connecting external speakers or headset.
- Answer How does food procurement differ from food production in Hunting and gathering societies?