How do I activate UAC?
Asked by carlhume-pankulis on 09/12/2013 at 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Explorer.exe freezing, starting it up with admin privileges works
- Answer Why does Windows 8.1 automatically update?
- Answer Xbox 360 controller for windows no longer working
- Answer Why don't I see any Buzzer vehicles on the map anymore?
- Answer What is the maximum speed a car can reach in Trackmania Nations Forever?