How do I activate UAC?
Asked by carlhume-pankulis on 09/12/2013 at 6:23 AM
Since the past week or so randomly I can't open up files in my computer? I can't open any video files I download from YouTube, and my friend just sent me a zip file and the same box comes up saying
This application can't be activated when UAC is disabled.
Iv trawled through the Internet try to figure it out but all I seem to find is the security level UAC, I don't know where to go to enable it?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer META REFRESH alternatives
- Answer Where can i sell my MATLAB (commercial user license) neutral network toolbox. it is new?
- Answer C++ help with file i/o?
- Answer How can I import a yahoo site into Dreamweaver?
- Answer how can i be a java certified online for free? which websites offer such thing?