What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to sum a "n" number of collums or rows
- Answer Time Machine External Drive
- Answer What day was does Christmas fall on when October 21st is a Friday?
- Answer Error when attempting to deserialze JSON using DataContractJsonSerializer
- Answer JQuery mobile -Edit Listview and count bubbles with Popup