What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer (non-static method Change(String,String,String) cannot be referenced from a static context
- Answer Stop code after time period
- Answer Jquery Fixed element on scroll, and then nonfixed after scrolling is about 400px from bottom of page
- Answer Unit testing in Rails 3.2
- Answer The MSDTC transaction manager was unable to pull the transaction from the source transaction manager