What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Reload Next JSON Data Grid ExtJS with Value from Ext Form
- Answer visual studio 2010 step over different threads
- Answer Can someone Make me a logo?
- Answer My work is data entry operator for online shopping price comparison. But my designation I dnt know?
- Answer Is this some new way to write $(document).ready(function in jQuery ?