What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Realplayer, Chrome
- Answer Windows Media Player in Windows 8
- Answer I just purchased the Bicycle Casino, Card & Board software but cannot access any rule manuals through the help, or any other buttons. Why?
- Answer [English] BH-M18 not working on my PC [Português] Dispositivo BH-M18 não está funcionando no meu PC
- Answer Fresh Paint - appx oem zip file for schools, who do i contact?