What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are the side effects will cause when you do hand job daily?
- Answer How come world thermodynamicists fail to recognize that what makes coal combustion the energy of choice for electricity is the reversible piston turbine reversible process?
- Answer Is their salt in chocholate?
- Answer Food preserving by sugar?
- Answer Author of Peter Pan-?