What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to link to record word docs to Outlook 2013 Business Account manager
- Answer Data updating problem between two files on different computers
- Answer Cannot Type in Word (Mac)
- Answer My Outlook 2013 appointments are defaulting to a pale green highlight instead of no highlight?
- Answer Photo thumbnails going black and not displaying in windows 8.1