What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Removing repeated pairs from a very big text file
- Answer using routes.MapPath to accomadate missing URL oparameter
- Answer How do I set the minimum duration of an Ajax call?
- Answer undefined reference to _red
- Answer when i tried to backup my system there was not enough space. Will i be able to restore anyway