What actions are broadband providers taking to eliminate free WLAN?
Asked on 09/11/2013 at 9:24 AM
You are the manager of a popular coffeehouse. The CEO recently decided to offer free wireless Internet access, or free WLAN to customers. He wants you to determine what is required to set it up and get it in service. During the course of your research, you discover that some providers look upon this service as stealing, because their intent is to have one user per Internet connection. The CEO suggests that he merely is sharing the signal, not telling it for profit.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need a formula to pick the lowest regional price for multiple items
- Answer I cannot open Excel files on my desktop..I try to open a file on the desktop and I get a message "There was a problem sending the command to the desktop"
- Answer My search feature is not working properly anymore in Outlook 2007
- Answer Develop R$$ population in SimCity4
- Answer What are the chances of a spy stealing your cities' information?