Today, JUST after I "Windows updated," I twice got the disconcerting message:
"220.127.116.11enRegInstaller.exe stropped working and was closed
A problem caused the application to stop working correctly. Windows will notify you if a solution is available."
Any wisdom or experience with this? I'm on an elderly 64-bit HP Pavilion (dv7-1245dx) with that JUST-updated Windows OS (Vista Home Premium).
Posted by Rich on 09/10/2013 at 8:08 PM
Posted by RetroZilla on 09/16/2013 at 4:26 PMThat appears to be a part of the Bing Bar and is probably caused by mfc100u.dll missing from the system folder (system32 on 32 bit systems, SysWOW64 on 64 bit systems.) Finding mfc100u.dll and placing it there should fix the problem BUT I would recommend only getting that DLL from microsoft. The best solution would probably be to simply uninstall BingBar, download the new version and reinstall.
Can you answer these?
- Answer What did Heart of the Swarm add to the Map Editor?
- Answer When can I play the Mass Effect 3 DLCs if I've already beaten the game?
- Answer What can I do about baby starvation/dehydration after mother was injured?
- Answer How do I use iMessage when my number is disconnected?
- Answer i'm trying to install my mp3 player but it comes out with a code 10 error