How do I cook meth?
On day one of Hector: Rats, you need to cook up some meth while under attack from various forces. This is done by collecting a variety of ingredients from around the house and then interacting in some way with a laboratory setup on the top floor of the house.
What ingredients do I need to use, and in what order do I need to use them in order to cook meth?
In the event I pick multiple ingredients at once, how do I then choose which ingredient to use at the laboratory setup?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What difference does interest rates being variable rather than fixed make to pension plans housing loans and other personal finances?
- Answer Errors in w32api libraries using Cygwin
- Answer Click on a posted news-feed Facebook will open up my iOS app on iOS 7
- Answer count characters matching in CONCAT MySQL REGEXP
- Answer Writing windows phone project app page with tile navigation