How do I cook meth?
On day one of Hector: Rats, you need to cook up some meth while under attack from various forces. This is done by collecting a variety of ingredients from around the house and then interacting in some way with a laboratory setup on the top floor of the house.
What ingredients do I need to use, and in what order do I need to use them in order to cook meth?
In the event I pick multiple ingredients at once, how do I then choose which ingredient to use at the laboratory setup?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to crawl through xlink with LINQ
- Answer Finding all the text node and siblings
- Answer Who was the designer responsible for the Visual Studio 2012 user interface?
- Answer Should I continue with C if I want to make an operating system one day? Also how much math do I need?
- Answer Typing a website in HTML need help?