Outlook 2013 crashes during send and receive
Asked by BillCarBeck on 08/28/2013 at 11:08 PM
I feel like I have tried everything here. We have a computer that came with a trial version of Office 365. We hook everything up to the our ISP's email server and everything worked great. When we went to upgrade to the full 2013 suite we bought a version and now Outlook 2013 crashes EVERY time during the send and receive execution (you can see emails coming in). I am at a loss of what to try here. Here is what I have tried and the facts on the system
1) I have create multiple profiles and connections to rule out a corrupted profile
2) I have scanned the PST files that get created, no change
3)I have done both repairs on the software, no change
4) I have completely uninstalled Office 2013 and deleted all leftover file and did a fresh install
5) There are no addons that could be crashing the software
6) even in safe mode, during the send and receive, while I see the emails coming in It will crash
7) I do not have any of the printer or display issues mentioned in other threads
8) All other clients that I have setup (Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird) work when connecting to the mail server
9) Outlook on other PCs connect and work perfectly with the mail server
10) The Outlook 2013 on the machine that is giving me issues works fine if I connect to a regular Gmail account
upon crashing the application log is as follows:
Faulting application name: OUTLOOK.EXE, version: 15.0.4517.1509,
time stamp: 0x51e66457
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00842603
Faulting process id: 0xc78
start time: 0x01cea45faf448decFaulting
application path: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\Root\Office15\OUTLOOK.EXE
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: f67f997c-1052-11e3-9d8a-a41f72562189
This is for a business so any help is GREATLY appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get out of the shaft in the "Infernal Machine" level?
- Answer New version of Macbook Pro
- Answer Why have my apps from the store suddenly started exiting with code 173?
- Answer Wifi not working after Bootcamp setup
- Answer Internal AirPort card failed; need one that supports WPA Enterprise