HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer File Folder and other taskbar problems
- Answer Microsoft Wireless Desktop 2000
- Answer I know my administrator pasword, but it says "incorrect password"
- Answer What Adobe Product will support Windows 7 Home Premium Serv Pack 1 So I can use PDF Printer ?
- Answer Is Windows 8.1 compatible with other 3rd party software?