HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the third angle of a triangle whose first two angles are 34 and 105?
- Answer Did William h masters have children?
- Answer What is the highest point in the Florida Keys?
- Answer Why is the movement of basic elements in ecosystems different from transfer to energy?
- Answer How does Calabash work internally?