HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How about "Compare Windows 8 with Vista"? Would like to be able to find a few things!
- Answer How do i access my msg that I posted several days ago?
- Answer How do you say you have a sister in Italian?
- Answer What is the greatest common factor of 252 and 60?
- Answer What does a red dot dash light mean on a 2006 dodge charger?