HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Creating 32 bit JavaFx Native Bundle in 64 bit machine
- Answer Cannot run the Intel 4.1 HAXM Android image on Mac OS 10.8.2
- Answer fast enumeration for removing item in NSMutableArray crash
- Answer Saving a text as rtf using a RichtTextBox
- Answer Bluetooth Low Energy-How to get the data(services) from connected BLE device in TableView?