HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer correct upload programme does not open when reading DVDs
- Answer windows xp will not boot it say PFN-LIST-CURRUPT how do I Repair
- Answer how to make .MSWMM files open in movie maker
- Answer why do my photos open as a wordpad doc?
- Answer Which of the following are not congruent theorems of a right triangle?