HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer WebCam: I kep getting the message another app is using the camera or video and I have no idea what it could be!
- Answer How do I get rid of this OUTLOOK unasked for invasion of my hotmail ?????
- Answer Getting error code 0x8024001e on brand new Lenovo IdeaCentre
- Answer "check6only.facebook"- How do I stop this page from being displayed when I login to Facebook on Google Chrome and Internet Explorer?
- Answer How many spark plug wires on 1999 Toyota solara 6 cylinder?