HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Vehicle tracking in video with user-defined region of interest
- Answer match first instance of rows containing a unique value in one of two columns, respecting sort order
- Answer Nservicebus communication between transports
- Answer How to update the highcharts.js to make the export server to my own ipaddress,instead of connect to the highcharts server?
- Answer HTML5 Computer Parsable Specification