HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows xp and avg internet security problem
- Answer I'm having a problem while playing with crysis 3game while it is compatible in my friends laptop ?
- Answer The 'Restore hidden updates' does not do what it says.
- Answer i have asus laptop but there is no sound but it says the speakers are 100% and working properly can u give me any suggestions plz?
- Answer Issue with cd key and windows version when reformatting my computer