HTML website search box for content
Hi I have a HTML website and a search box already created but I need to write the code behind this search box to be able to search and find words within the content of the website and the result should be that it goes to where that word is.
I don't want to use googles search because of their advertisement powered by google would not suit my website so I need to create my own should I use a php script? also is can anyone direct me to any good easy to understand tutorial to do this?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Network Programs Rede Funcionamento em Rede Internet Web site Web Site URL Web Site
- Answer When looking for a file using EXPLORER is there any way to auto open a folder as I hover
- Answer Brand new laptop...............majority of tiles on start page do not do a thing!! Bookplace won't open, games won't open - nothing! gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- Answer Windows 8 BSOD Driver_Power_State_Failure
- Answer XBox bar at top of apps in store. What are they?