kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Changing ISP's - How to change Microsoft Account Login Username / Email address where Family Safety activity reports are sent to.
- Answer WINDOWS 8.1 DEFAULT TO START SCREEN INSTEAD OF DESKTOP SCREEN
- Answer Windows 8.1 problems with making refresh or recovery media on another ocmputer
- Answer C:\WINDOWS\system32\<LANG_NAME>\mstsc.exe.MUI on Windows 8.1 when I start Remote Desktop Client
- Answer New USB device can detect but can't install driver. The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) Access is denied.