kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I did the installation of windows 8 release preview copy build 8400 no possibility to become transliteration from English to GREEK
- Answer why does a computer suddenly fail to boot up with message "windows has failed to start...". and what can I do about it?
- Answer When did cell phones come out in South Africa?
- Answer What dessert is made by flour sugar and eggs?
- Answer What are the major types of mutation event?