kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I convert a HP Photosmart 7510 printer from a usb to a wireless connection?
- Answer " Disk read error, press Cont. Alt. Del to restart . . . . . . Windows 7
- Answer password protect mail tile
- Answer the text select the line in between words is to big how can i make it smaller cant find in control panal
- Answer windowsupdate.diagcab fix button