kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 upgrade . Uninstall of non-compatible program ERROR 1721 for windows installer
- Answer What auxiliary label is for tetracycline?
- Answer How do you convert calories to Nutriyional Calories?
- Answer What does the word tarantula mean in latin?
- Answer What is the best graphic card for your PC?