kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I fix this iPad stuck in the language setup screen?
- Answer Deleted iOS 9.3 update file [duplicate]
- Answer Give logger object as a parmeter when importing a module
- Answer How to put changes in datagridview into my access-db
- Answer SQL Full text Search with phrases, prefix_term on multiple columns