kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Chart/Graph in Increments of 5 minutes.
- Answer Can I stop iPhone apps from changing my Gmail status?
- Answer Automatically change OS X desktop background for all desktops + monitors?
- Answer acer aspire one netbook with 2gb ram. asked for 64-bit windows 8 but it is running in 32-bit and does not allow activation of apps. que pasa? and how to get 64-bit and apps activated, please?
- Answer my laptop is an asus window 7 and i have a FBI block on my sceen how do i remove it