kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How much is a crystal quartz worth?
- Answer Is stay puft a real company?
- Answer How much will it cost to get Nicki minaj to preform at a party?
- Answer The Indian Reorganization Act was based on which of the following principles?
- Answer What city was named after a legendary character who was supposedly raised by a wolf?