kernel data input error - windows 8
Asked by ShinPark3 on 08/18/2013 at 10:34 AM
I seem to be getting the Kernel Data input Error on my windows 8 every few days. I have run chkdsk many times before, defrag, reinstalled a clean copy, and ran virus, malware scans.
The kernel data input error shows the blue screen and restarts and is fine after the restart but a few days later, the error will show up again. Please help on how I can solve this?
I am unsure as to which files I need to upload. Please advice.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Constant Blue Screen of Death. Don't know any solution
- Answer webcam drivers for chicony Toshiba A350-02T
- Answer Windows Vista - StartupRepairV2 error
- Answer Problem with logging into my account running on Windows 7 Home Premium
- Answer Automated method for transfer of Windows 7 to a new system?