Keep getting error code 8007371C when trying to install KB2862772
Asked by BrianBSr75 on 08/14/2013 at 1:21 PM
Though this update says it was published yesterday (8/13/13), I have had this same issue trying to install Cumulative Security updates for Internet Explorer 9 for Windows Vista x64. for months now. I've tried all of the ridiculously complicated ways of resovling this issue with no success. I have tried Windows Fixit tool with no success. Why would Microsoft not be able to tell that their uypdate is unable to be installed? I know i am not the only one with this issue. I've tried turning off my anti-virus, and every other suggestion made in the community with no success. HELP!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer KB973768 installation fails
- Answer Partially installed Windows 8, no option to re-install using a clean install, reformatting partitions
- Answer Audio error message
- Answer bluetooth is not working in windows 8
- Answer If I buy an upgrade to Windows 8 now but don't install it until after the offer expires, do I still get it for $15?