There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How long does a game stay on sale?
- Answer When a game is on sale, what does the green line mean?
- Answer Windows vista home premium is stuck on installing update 1of1 for more than an hour unable to fix
- Answer Some updates worked and the rest give error 80070426
- Answer This page can't be displayed