There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When I try to create a system recovery disk, I get the error message "System repair disk could not be created, wrong parameter (0x80070057).
- Answer opengl2 not supported error
- Answer color scheme changed to windows 7 basic
- Answer The following three updates are problematic. KB2676562 KB2709715 KB2679255 : won't install
- Answer explorer and USB keys