There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I loss all my extension in my windows xp
- Answer I have lost the ability to create folders from any New.Folder command from context menus or shortcut buttons. How do I fix this problem?
- Answer Where are print jobs ("keep printed documents") located in Windows 7?
- Answer Lost ability to make new folders
- Answer How do I get rid of RCMP virus?