There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer AngularJS: Creating Objects that map to REST Resources (ORM-Style)
- Answer What's the canonical way to check URL direction in RSpec?
- Answer How to use JpegTran to recursively process all images, overwriting them, in a directory using Windows?
- Answer DB conection Yii Framework
- Answer Flask equivalent of Sinatra's "passing"