There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cant install office 2013 on windows 8 - "We found a pre-release or Beta version..."
- Answer Speakers Problem in windows 8
- Answer unable to trace wifi
- Answer unable to see the option to create a new folder on my Desktop when I right click the mouse.
- Answer Restore Windows - moved system files