There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I tell Firewall to allow incoming connections for Python running a specific script? (In this case: SickBeard)
- Answer This is all goblygook to me. All I receive when pressing control-alt-delete is a white box with a grey picture fram border. There are no choices as it shows nothing. What the **** is going on???
- Answer W8 RP: Internet connection shown "with problem" - but works
- Answer is there any difference between windows 8 consumer preview and release preview
- Answer I have a problem with my desktop icon