There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why is my mouse lagging so much it's impossible to use?
- Answer iPhone 5 corrupt photos
- Answer TextMate auto-indents new line when starting to type
- Answer Should I upgrade to Mountain Lion or Mavericks? [on hold]
- Answer Previus windows 7 installation taking ALL MY SPACE ( disk cleanup doesnt work)