There was a problem Starting c::\Program Files (x86)\Conduit\CT3298580\plugins\TBverifier.dll
The above titled Run DLL and ending with "The Specified Module Could Not Be Found" pops up during startup.
The only way that I can get past it is to click on the OK button.
It doesn't appear to impact my computer performance but it's a nuisance and I would like to get rid of it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to summon mobs with a different health value?
- Answer Minecraft pe 0.15.0 can't connect to brothers server/world [on hold]
- Answer INSTALL_FAILED_VERIFICATION_FAILURE ON ant debug install
- Answer Android - Find id of item in SubMenu
- Answer Default product filtering (Woocommerce layered nav filters)