Elan Touchpad Disable Palmtracking
Asked by Desmond Fitzpatrick on 09/02/2012 at 7:30 PM
When I try to play a game that uses the keyboard keys and mouse I can't because when you press any key on the keyboard it locks the touch-pad mouse up for about 2 seconds then it unlocks it so I cant look and move at the same time. I've disabled this on another computer but that computer had a synaptics touch-pad on it (where you can disable it) while this one has something called an Elan Smart-Pad which has something called palm-tracking, but when you lower the palm-tracking on the Elan Smart-Pad it still locks the mouse up while you type. I can't turn it off and it's bugging me bad!
Here is a screen grab I just took of what it looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86455394@N06/7917530424/in/photostream
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Family Safety not blocking internet use
- Answer 3rd monitor not working
- Answer Cannot access some XP computers on the home network from a Windows 8.1 computer
- Answer XPS Viewer cannot open an XPS document that I just created with XPS Document Writer. What's wrong? How can I fix it?
- Answer Windows Media Center will not download progam guide.