Elan Touchpad Disable Palmtracking
Asked by Desmond Fitzpatrick on 09/02/2012 at 7:30 PM
When I try to play a game that uses the keyboard keys and mouse I can't because when you press any key on the keyboard it locks the touch-pad mouse up for about 2 seconds then it unlocks it so I cant look and move at the same time. I've disabled this on another computer but that computer had a synaptics touch-pad on it (where you can disable it) while this one has something called an Elan Smart-Pad which has something called palm-tracking, but when you lower the palm-tracking on the Elan Smart-Pad it still locks the mouse up while you type. I can't turn it off and it's bugging me bad!
Here is a screen grab I just took of what it looks like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86455394@N06/7917530424/in/photostream
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer unique_ptr<int> or vector<int>?
- Answer how can I put html code in another file?
- Answer Would it be a waste of time to make a free/cheap online course teaching HTML/CSS?
- Answer I am thinking of setting up and hosting a website. What would i need to download and could you give the links?
- Answer what's with the new weather design?