FSX not working with Win 8.1
Asked by fullington99 on 07/24/2013 at 10:22 PM
Flight Simulator X crashing to desktop after upgrade to 8.1. Was working fine under 8.0. Should have not trusted MS when they stated "8.1 TRY IT!" on the windows store. Anyone have a fix to this yet? Rolling back to 8.0 with a clean install and reloading software is going to be very painful. Looking like 8.1 upgrade is going to be a bigger fiasco than the 8.0 it was supposed to "Fix"? I specifically build a new machine to get back to flying FSX. Yes I know its beta, but MS shouldn't be splashing "Try it" - first thing that came up on windows store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to repove bing search bar from tab page in IE
- Answer Delete library from Windows Media Player
- Answer How to make PPPOE to keep connection during sleep(S3 state) on Windows 8.1
- Answer Watch Dogs plot hole: Keeping your identity secret
- Answer Dizzel Prompting socket error #11002 when launched?