FSX not working with Win 8.1
Asked by fullington99 on 07/24/2013 at 10:22 PM
Flight Simulator X crashing to desktop after upgrade to 8.1. Was working fine under 8.0. Should have not trusted MS when they stated "8.1 TRY IT!" on the windows store. Anyone have a fix to this yet? Rolling back to 8.0 with a clean install and reloading software is going to be very painful. Looking like 8.1 upgrade is going to be a bigger fiasco than the 8.0 it was supposed to "Fix"? I specifically build a new machine to get back to flying FSX. Yes I know its beta, but MS shouldn't be splashing "Try it" - first thing that came up on windows store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Flight Simulator X will not reinstall on my Windows 8 machine
- Answer Windows 8 old password change
- Answer My Windows.old has system32 inside, can I still delete it?
- Answer Windows Media Center Is Taking Over My Computer!!!!
- Answer Was Marla sokoloff pregnant while appearing in a Christmas wedding date?