Outlook 2010 Calendar Folder property is empty
After installing the latest Office 2010 Service Pack when it was released by Microsoft, I am now seeing this warning message in the Event Viewer's Application log, but everything looks as it did before installing the Service Pack, when I check to Calendar section of Outlook 2010.
Log Name: Application
Date: 25/07/2013 03:02:01
Event ID: 27
Task Category: None
Calendar Folder property is empty
<Provider Name="Outlook" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-07-25T02:02:01.000000000Z" />
<Data>Calendar Folder property is empty</Data>
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What's the default partition table of the iPod Shuffle 4th Gen?
- Answer I'm trying to set up a 2006 airport but I'm getting a flashing amber light and it's not showing up in the airport utility
- Answer Java Swing, SQL Query and Image
- Answer Is there a way to define the dtype when using to_sparse() in Pandas
- Answer How to preload images using FFImageLoading for all list items in derived Xamarin BaseAdapter class