Outlook 2010 Calendar Folder property is empty
After installing the latest Office 2010 Service Pack when it was released by Microsoft, I am now seeing this warning message in the Event Viewer's Application log, but everything looks as it did before installing the Service Pack, when I check to Calendar section of Outlook 2010.
Log Name: Application
Date: 25/07/2013 03:02:01
Event ID: 27
Task Category: None
Calendar Folder property is empty
<Provider Name="Outlook" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-07-25T02:02:01.000000000Z" />
<Data>Calendar Folder property is empty</Data>
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Wordpress Meta Slider?
- Answer Returned pc to store for diffrent model, now can't install H&S office 2013 on new computer.
- Answer win7,office 2010, try to open any of it with the msg "operating system not presently configured to run this application".what to d0
- Answer trying to install office home & student 2013 and code wont work
- Answer Grouped by Different Fields