Outlook 2010 Calendar Folder property is empty
After installing the latest Office 2010 Service Pack when it was released by Microsoft, I am now seeing this warning message in the Event Viewer's Application log, but everything looks as it did before installing the Service Pack, when I check to Calendar section of Outlook 2010.
Log Name: Application
Date: 25/07/2013 03:02:01
Event ID: 27
Task Category: None
Calendar Folder property is empty
<Provider Name="Outlook" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-07-25T02:02:01.000000000Z" />
<Data>Calendar Folder property is empty</Data>
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I need Iphone 4 jail break help 6.1.3 red snow?
- Answer Help needed regarding linux database for designing in web page..?
- Answer Can anyone please help me with serial fishing?
- Answer Using Office OUtlook 2007 as default e-mail with free e-mail addresses
- Answer Outlook Mac deletes all my contacts