Outlook 2010 Calendar Folder property is empty
After installing the latest Office 2010 Service Pack when it was released by Microsoft, I am now seeing this warning message in the Event Viewer's Application log, but everything looks as it did before installing the Service Pack, when I check to Calendar section of Outlook 2010.
Log Name: Application
Date: 25/07/2013 03:02:01
Event ID: 27
Task Category: None
Calendar Folder property is empty
<Provider Name="Outlook" />
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2013-07-25T02:02:01.000000000Z" />
<Data>Calendar Folder property is empty</Data>
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the function of the comea in the human eye?
- Answer How many hours does it take to drive from sudbury Ontario to Woodstock new brunswick?
- Answer When date in 1991 for dussera Hindu festival?
- Answer Why is intelligence called intelligence?
- Answer Where did the people move when they left Tell el Amarna?