iPhone 5 & Outlook acct - won't send or receive emails
I'm trying to sync my Outlook account with my iPhone and while it "verifies" all information, it won't download any new or existing emails. Also, when I try to send an email, I get an error message saying:
rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying
I work for a non-profit that uses Outlook to manage its e-mails, but it seems to be run through something called Squirrelmail? When I log into Outlook, all of my emails are there, but I have the same problem in Squirrelmail - it (falsely) appears that my inbox is empty and I can't send emails. But again- everything works fine through Outlook itself.
Happy to provide more info, let me know what you need!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer RunDLL Error on Startup - wmprt.dll
- Answer My Acer Crystal Eye Webcam does not work on this 5732Z Acer Aspire Laptop
- Answer I can only arrange my pics by folder
- Answer If I just wanted to use outlook,what other programs would I be able to have?
- Answer Have done all the down load but it didnt create shortcut and I cant find it any where.