iPhone 5 & Outlook acct - won't send or receive emails
I'm trying to sync my Outlook account with my iPhone and while it "verifies" all information, it won't download any new or existing emails. Also, when I try to send an email, I get an error message saying:
rejected by the server because it does not allow relaying
I work for a non-profit that uses Outlook to manage its e-mails, but it seems to be run through something called Squirrelmail? When I log into Outlook, all of my emails are there, but I have the same problem in Squirrelmail - it (falsely) appears that my inbox is empty and I can't send emails. But again- everything works fine through Outlook itself.
Happy to provide more info, let me know what you need!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to make an expanding compressed encrypted disk image?
- Answer How can Outlook be upgraded or repaired so that Not Responding does not appear often when I am deleting emails?
- Answer Can't delete/move an accidentally created xbox profile from my new live account.
- Answer windows \ ntuninstall kb 36574
- Answer YOUCAM 5 & webcam conflict