Office 2010 SP2 Event Viewer warning for Outlook
I just installed Office 2010 Service Pack 2 on two of my systems.
One is Office 32 bit and the other is 64 bit.
Both Windows 7 x64.
I am now getting warnings in the Event Viewers of both systems indicating:
Error ID 27
Calendar Folder property is missing
Calendar Folder property is empty
Everything seems normal though. I don't know what is causing these.
These warnings occur every time I open Outlook and occasionally while it is open.
I get multiple entries of these warnings each time.
Can you answer these?
- Answer I'm getting the bootmgr missing message but don't have my instilation disk for Vista, what do I do?
- Answer Problems w/Firefox and Outlook after updates
- Answer My Mobile Broadband Dongle Keeps Going To Local Connection?
- Answer My window inbox is not workiing properly, I am very worried my private information is compromised and safety is breached .
- Answer I have just bought windows 7 to upgrade from vista.