Office 2010 SP2 Event Viewer warning for Outlook
I just installed Office 2010 Service Pack 2 on two of my systems.
One is Office 32 bit and the other is 64 bit.
Both Windows 7 x64.
I am now getting warnings in the Event Viewers of both systems indicating:
Error ID 27
Calendar Folder property is missing
Calendar Folder property is empty
Everything seems normal though. I don't know what is causing these.
These warnings occur every time I open Outlook and occasionally while it is open.
I get multiple entries of these warnings each time.
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it safe to close Minecraft's multiplayer server?
- Answer Where do Safari or Chrome store the flash media data
- Answer How to prevent iMessage syncing without access to device
- Answer DNS Problem: My website loads a spammy page when i visit from my computer, but works fine on my phone and other computers
- Answer How can I shutdown using keyboard short cut and not reopen windows on login?