Office 2010 SP2 Event Viewer warning for Outlook
I just installed Office 2010 Service Pack 2 on two of my systems.
One is Office 32 bit and the other is 64 bit.
Both Windows 7 x64.
I am now getting warnings in the Event Viewers of both systems indicating:
Error ID 27
Calendar Folder property is missing
Calendar Folder property is empty
Everything seems normal though. I don't know what is causing these.
These warnings occur every time I open Outlook and occasionally while it is open.
I get multiple entries of these warnings each time.
Can you answer these?
- Answer USING IMAGES FOUND ON THE NET?
- Answer How to save project in imovie?
- Answer how to print in side the array numbers in java?
- Answer I am doing work in maya but now it is not responding. How can i save my data even it is not responding?
- Answer Can you leave mid mission DMC and keep my collectibles?