Multipe folders created named: "the file so that changes to the file will be reflected in your item."
Applied Office 2010 SP2 today.
Every time I start Outlook, a new folder is automatically created with the same name: "the file so that changes to the file will be reflected in your item."
Except for one folder, all folders can be manually removed, but the folders will return upon an outlook restart.
How can this be stopped from happening?
Posted by hwrx01 on 07/25/2013 at 1:17 AM
Posted by Bernd49 on 07/25/2013 at 4:02 PM
Posted by fido on 07/27/2013 at 3:07 PM
Posted by Uwe L. on 07/31/2013 at 2:57 PM
Posted by SandiEstep on 08/01/2013 at 12:03 PM
Posted by Saybong on 08/01/2013 at 8:09 PMThe issues have nothing to do with Norton. I believe SP2 Update is the culprit. Not only did it create the folder problems, it also removed the Send To OneNote printer driver. I resolved the issues by uninstalling Office 2010 SP2 and repairing Office 2010 to reinstall the printer driver. Hope this works for you.
Posted by qster on 11/23/2013 at 3:25 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Will the "Shellshock" bash update be applied automatically via the App Store patching mechanism? [on hold]
- Answer Expressive data tables in C#
- Answer Where can I configure DCC_ExeOutput?
- Answer iframe doesn't have any content
- Answer Why AngularJS re-triggers 'link' function of custom directive when model changed?