Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Asked by PParthasarathy on 07/19/2013 at 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cannot open a file for reading (linux) - permissions
- Answer Way to lock a select element after a radio button is selected in jQuery
- Answer Mail Merge limitations
- Answer Possible to send automatically scheduled e-mails in Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus?
- Answer How do I preserve the Outline view of a MSWord document?