Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Asked by PParthasarathy on 07/19/2013 at 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Conversation view separates [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
- Answer Why can't I access my outlook account anymore with the same email address I signed up with for Office 365 which I ended the subscription a while ago?
- Answer I have Microsoft Works 8 how do I make alphebetized list ?
- Answer Is there anyway to get the outfit on the box-art?
- Answer How can I stop Firefox from always floating on top in Parallels 7 with Windows 7?