Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Asked by PParthasarathy on 07/19/2013 at 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer iOS 7 Calendar Blank Week Between Months
- Answer unable to activate flight simulator xflight simulator , message invalid product key after insert the product key from the box of the game
- Answer Device Manager showing mmc.exe error in my windows XP Media Centre PC
- Answer Why I can't customize my start menu?
- Answer My SENT messages are appearing in OUTBOX - how can I change this?