Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Asked by PParthasarathy on 07/19/2013 at 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer AirPlay to Apple TV stopped working from 3rd-party apps
- Answer I have windows 7. my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was trying to add another user to my account and in doing so I deleted all my contacts and email site. I have tried on an
- Answer how to stop the dalogue box from comming up asking if I wish to disable add on's windows 7 pemeum home
- Answer I am trying to upload my photos to a website but my laptop freezes and i cannot upload
- Answer Périphérique imprimante hp photosmart