Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Asked by PParthasarathy on 07/19/2013 at 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Downgrading" From Windows 8.1 to Windows 8
- Answer Windows drops wifi connection. It can see it, but can't connect.
- Answer sign in enrollment issue
- Answer Get a Error Message " Invalid value of Registry " when I try to open a app of windows
- Answer Issue with Intel Driver Update for Intel (R) Wifi Link 5100 AGN