Reliability and Performance Monitor test results. abnormally terminated services check
Asked by PParthasarathy on 07/19/2013 at 11:32 PM
I have generate a system health report in result it shows a error message.
|Symptom:||A service is reported as having an unexpected error code|
|Cause:||One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.|
|Details:||Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077|
|Resolution:||Restart the service|
Basic System Checks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Autodesk QuickCad Millennun Edition wont install on windows 7 -64
- Answer What happens if you are attacked by a werewolf?
- Answer Why new Inglis washer does not fill hot water only warm?
- Answer If friend of the ex write girl name on face book of your ex and the ex only answer she is angry and NOR the ex or his friend has friend with that girl name does they want make someone girl jealous?
- Answer What type of insects does a quail eat?