"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where are neuralgia cells found in the body?
- Answer What is the New Zealand basketball team called?
- Answer I heard from someone Maynard from Tool and A Perfect Circle sold his soul to the devil and wrote a song about it on the album 10000 Days is this true?
- Answer When is it useful to draw a genetic cross diagram?
- Answer What is nia from dance moms phone number?