"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Screen Appearance Has Changed And Is Distorted. How do I change it?
- Answer I'm trying to install update,but problems installing windows update KB2742597
- Answer Attachments in gmail
- Answer How i can get a windows vista genuine copy?
- Answer service Cryptographic services failed to start win 7 64bit after virus attack