"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to go to another view by clicking on the textfield?
- Answer How can i get link path if i want include another folder
- Answer I can't find nsight eclipse and cuda samples after installing CUDA5.0 on my macbook pro
- Answer Why is XMLHttpRequest so slow on localhost
- Answer VLOOKUP IN A DATA CONNECTION