"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I make a pay button appear after my video plays on my video landing page?
- Answer What are AutoCAD & AutoDesk Inventor used for?
- Answer How to practice the 20 elements?
- Answer How can I get around my content filter inn my Android so I can see porno?
- Answer Office Outlook not downloading all messages of all folders