"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to know if my ethernet or wireless card is PCI 2.2 compliant
- Answer What games did the arapahos play?
- Answer Can prolonged use of methadone cause problems in the bones?
- Answer What is the summary of chapter 4 in Noli Me Tangere in English version?
- Answer Name three hunting-related projects for which the Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Act?