"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer LongListMultiSelector changes items width depending on their quantity
- Answer Ocr not working properly on some pdf's
- Answer PowerPoint Show (PPSX) with inserted Audio narration created in PowerPoint 2010 incompatible with PowerPoint 2013?
- Answer unable to open note books made in desktop app in my skydrive with android one note app
- Answer Why is my send/receive taking too long?