"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Birthday Calendar in Outlook
- Answer Compare A2 and B2, if match a table array on another sheet, have the C2 column automatically fill in value from other sheet
- Answer Publisher Windows 10 and an HP Envy printer issue
- Answer Cannot access photos imported from iPhone
- Answer Windows 10 Drag and Drop Stopped working