"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Android: Custom CursorAdapter to alternate resources
- Answer Where to find Timberline custom field data
- Answer What should the Django DATABASE settings be in settings.py when you are using Apache2, Python, and Django on Ubuntu 12.04 and MSSQL on another server?
- Answer Eclipse is reading Apache Catalina output from standard error
- Answer Does anyone know where you can find a website that makes a reference list for you?