"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can you take Loratadine with Zoloft?
- Answer What is The process by which the neurotransmitter substance leaves the presynaptic terminal button is called?
- Answer How do you get dark limbal rings around your iris?
- Answer How do you say my name is vanessa in Chinese?
- Answer Where can you download manga Shin Kotaro Makaritoru and Shin Kotaro Makaritoru L?