"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer i need someone that can develope minecraft plugins?
- Answer how we can add sum exel without affecting the decimal /fractional value (i want formula)?
- Answer How do i add this skin to my forum?
- Answer Inserting Blank Rows using VBA IF certain criteria is met
- Answer Varying Footers in Word 2010 Document