"Allow a device to connect" Bluetooth option is greyed out and can't be activated
I've noticed that the Bluetooth option "Allow a device to connect" is greyed out in the Bluetooth menu (in the desktop). It happens in Windows 8 and Windows RT (even in Windows 8.1). I am not having any issue with Bluetooth connectivity. I just want to know the reason of why it is greyed out without any option to activate it.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer ASP.NET MVC4 won't submit with client side validation if first submitted with errors
- Answer Replacing content in Razor selectively
- Answer Providing updates during a long Rails controller action
- Answer Default file to upload for fileuploader?
- Answer Call to IExtractImage.GetLocation() is failing with NullReference Exception