Marvell AVASTAR 350N limited wifi connection (code 31)
I recently installed the 8.1 preview on my Surface Pro. After install I began to have intermittent WiFi issues. After some period of time I would get "limited" connection.
After following some forums regarding this issue in Windows 8 I have tried multiple recommendations on resetting and re-installing drivers.
Now I have a situation where I cannot install / update drivers for the "Marvell AVASTAR 350N Wireless Network Controller" it continually comes back with "..cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)".
1) Does anyone know how to get around this Code 31 error so at least I can get some connectivity again?
2) Is there a permanent fix for the limited WiFi issue in 8.1?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to export a hyperlink column from Gridview to Excel
- Answer How to get pre installed apps in android?
- Answer Android: How to partially redraw custom SurfaceView using separate thread without losing previous edits?
- Answer IronMQ push queue subscribers as Heroku workers
- Answer Android: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Call CookieSyncManager::createInstance() or create a webview before using this class