Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Point of Guild Wars 2 [closed]
- Answer Combining Workflows in Automator
- Answer Where is the config (application properties) file for TimeMachine settings and the path excludes?
- Answer What programs exist to find and delete "orphan files" left after deleting an Application?
- Answer вопрос по TabMaster.2-0-6-544