Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Flight Path Planner with optimum path and dealing with obstacles too CODE c++ or java(Artificial Intelligence Project)
- Answer Top level element is not completed and Valid XML must have a root tag : Android Studio
- Answer CakePHP 3: users not allowed to logout?
- Answer Java Reflection Class
- Answer Credit Card Payments with iOS