Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Github - I switched accounts and now I can't push because I have the wrong username
- Answer Git remove history commit
- Answer Difference between ui:composition and ui:decorate in Facelets
- Answer Safari extension options pages with access to background page
- Answer Get number of rows on specific datatables page?