Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I prevent keyboard navigation in an AutoCompleteBox from firing the SelectionChanged event?
- Answer Magento Module config.xml
- Answer MySQL SHOW CREATE TABLE parameters?
- Answer i'm trying to use the value of my arraylist to trigger the image in the existing folder
- Answer IRB console Error when trying to create new user