Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need assistance performing a pivot from multiple tables
- Answer Hide elements from a list if not present in another list in ASP.NET
- Answer string.Format in JS
- Answer Array of Associations for a Model
- Answer Significance of Git add warning message 'The file will have its original line endings in your working directory'?