Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer MySQL database won't allow me to login. How do I get permission?
- Answer i am a web designer...how to display the webpages directly in the websites?
- Answer Can I make decent music with Fruity Loops without paying for equipment?
- Answer PS3 - The backup operation could not be completed 80010038
- Answer Which items have the highest value for the trader?