Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Since 10.11.1 Mail spends most of the time unable to connect to servers
- Answer How to remove "Google Search" icon in Launchpad permanently?
- Answer how can i retrieve my old password without deleting it or creating a new one [on hold]
- Answer sync outlook notes to iphone 5 notes
- Answer Add quantity to numeric based on precision of smallest digit