Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Open Outlook 2013 show "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. The set of folders cannot be opened. The attempt to log on to Microsoft Exchange has failed."
- Answer Documents won't copy; they'll only move, or replace
- Answer File transfer from removable store regularly halts and resumes durring transfer
- Answer Windows 7 -system recovery
- Answer Invalid Value for Registry