Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How far is Alaska from pryor?
- Answer Where do you find rock smash in Pokemon x and y?
- Answer How many draft picks did the redskins have to give up to st Louis to move up in the draft to get RG3?
- Answer Where do you find the hidden machines in Pokemon x and y?
- Answer Is the Twilight saga the best book series ever?