Windows 8 Photo says all sources are hidden, change settings
Asked by Sim968 on 07/17/2013 at 4:09 AM
As advised in the Microsoft Community forum, I have opened the photo app and also opened a photo to make sure I was in the app properly. There is no "options" listed in the settings. what am I doing wrong???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Do you need to surf all the way from sunnyshore city to the Pokemon league?
- Answer How do you get rid of human papillomavirus?
- Answer If soaking your feet in bleach for athletes foot dose not help?
- Answer What word rhymes with steel and means same as hide?
- Answer WHY crocodile stick out its tongue?