Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941) update not installing
Asked by StevenKurs on 07/16/2013 at 2:15 PM
Hi, I am running Windows XP and I received a message that some updates cannot be installed: Security update for Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941). I belive that other updates were not loaded, too. What is the problem? Thanks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer drivertsstdvdrwtsh653f
- Answer I upgraded from 7 to 8 64bit pro from this site I would like to completely format my drive and do a fresh install. What would be the best way to do this?
- Answer Windows 8 Lock Screen bug
- Answer KSOD - Cannot bypass safe boot.
- Answer Vista Business BSoD Code 0X0000008E (0XC0000005, 0X966A4F20, 0XB26CBACC, 0X00000000)