Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941) update not installing
Asked by StevenKurs on 07/16/2013 at 2:15 PM
Hi, I am running Windows XP and I received a message that some updates cannot be installed: Security update for Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941). I belive that other updates were not loaded, too. What is the problem? Thanks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to handle Custom fields with relationships in entity framework
- Answer Need to copy text between "@" and ".com" in the Email field to the Company field for 40k records in either Access or Excel
- Answer Setting all fields on a Data Entry Form to NULL/blank OnOpen - using Action Catalog only
- Answer Outlook 2007 backup files in Win 8.1
- Answer Office 365 Repair "hanging" for hours