Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941) update not installing
Asked by StevenKurs on 07/16/2013 at 2:15 PM
Hi, I am running Windows XP and I received a message that some updates cannot be installed: Security update for Microsoft.net Framework 1.1 SP1 on Windows XP, Vista and Windows Server 2008 X8 (KB2833941). I belive that other updates were not loaded, too. What is the problem? Thanks
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer power point wont let me make a power point
- Answer Contacts in Outlook 2013 not available to create Contact Group
- Answer Formula post to one cell or another based on posative negative
- Answer Query runs, report won't
- Answer i downloaded office 365 now it says im unregistered and i can't open any documents,