LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7
Asked by LienadTeladan on 07/15/2013 at 11:12 PM
I have been trying to pair my LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headset with my Dell Inspiron with no success. The headset is discoverable, my phone can be located, but my LG HBS 730 does not show. Any assistance is VERY appreciated. I have tried to remove and re-install both the Dell and Windows drivers hoping it would help - still no success
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Mac Mini 2013 wakes immediately after sleep when USB drive plugged in
- Answer How to set li active when sub list li is active? (MVC4)
- Answer How to publish MS SQL Server GIS data to public JSON API
- Answer How do I show mouseover tooltip for header cell
- Answer Looking for good examples of demonstration scripts in the existing CRAN packages