LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7
Asked by LienadTeladan on 07/15/2013 at 11:12 PM
I have been trying to pair my LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headset with my Dell Inspiron with no success. The headset is discoverable, my phone can be located, but my LG HBS 730 does not show. Any assistance is VERY appreciated. I have tried to remove and re-install both the Dell and Windows drivers hoping it would help - still no success
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer XCode6-Beta6 keeps crashing
- Answer Performance of Nested setTimeout
- Answer How to create SqlDataConnection for db with table 'System'?
- Answer Android - Java - Require portrait phone orientation, with wide field of view (i.e. landscape image)
- Answer MySQL join query - how to approach 3 tables?