LG HBS 730 Pairing Issue - Windows 7
Asked by LienadTeladan on 07/15/2013 at 11:12 PM
I have been trying to pair my LG HBS 730 Bluetooth Headset with my Dell Inspiron with no success. The headset is discoverable, my phone can be located, but my LG HBS 730 does not show. Any assistance is VERY appreciated. I have tried to remove and re-install both the Dell and Windows drivers hoping it would help - still no success
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer printer documents stuck in print queue - updated question
- Answer my pc keep shutting down after about 10min.
- Answer DistributedCOM Error 10016
- Answer 80071A91 Error code
- Answer Problem - unable to install Update for Kernel-Mode Driver Framework version 1.11 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2685811)