Asked by JerryEvans39 on 07/10/2013 at 8:30 PM
My Reserve.tmp (C:\Windows\WinSxS) is 3.00 GB. Do I really need that much? If not, what is a good size, and how do I adjust it?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outlook 2013 Mail has intermittent sync problems with Outlook.com
- Answer Outlook 2016 Junk Mail Option for "Safe Lists Only" doesn't appear to work
- Answer Outlook 2013 will not recognize one of my gmail accounts
- Answer After upgraded to Windows 10, it frequently restarts itself with the "kernel auto boost lock adquisition with raised irql" blue screen.
- Answer Windows update KB3093266