KB 2833941 .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 failed
Asked by Nikilet on 07/10/2013 at 5:12 PM
I just tried to install 18 updates, 17 of which were successful. KB 2833941 failed to install with a security code of 643. I tried to install it two more times and same thing each time.
There was one curious thing that happened during my second attempt. I wish now that I would have taken a screenshot of the window that came up but I didn't. It has to do with my avast! Internet Security program. It stated that something was trying to shut this program down and that unless I knew what was causing this I should select "No" -- which I did.
I think this is the first time I have had a failed Windows Update on this machine so can someone please help me out here. You are dealing with someone who is perhaps a cut above novice so keep that in mind.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Movement of sprite on touch
- Answer Xcode Error with Linking View Controllers with UITableView
- Answer How to add fast/slow buttons to show replay on google map
- Answer How to merge several single page PDF files in to one PDF document in Android
- Answer Lightbox works but not when uploaded to the server