KB 2833941 .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 failed
Asked by Nikilet on 07/10/2013 at 5:12 PM
I just tried to install 18 updates, 17 of which were successful. KB 2833941 failed to install with a security code of 643. I tried to install it two more times and same thing each time.
There was one curious thing that happened during my second attempt. I wish now that I would have taken a screenshot of the window that came up but I didn't. It has to do with my avast! Internet Security program. It stated that something was trying to shut this program down and that unless I knew what was causing this I should select "No" -- which I did.
I think this is the first time I have had a failed Windows Update on this machine so can someone please help me out here. You are dealing with someone who is perhaps a cut above novice so keep that in mind.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer The download file is in code
- Answer Copy a record on a continuous form and insert this copy as a new record, but add 7 days to the date field, for EACH new record
- Answer Assigned tasks to teams in Microsoft Project Professional 2013, non-server version
- Answer What does each character specialize in?
- Answer How can I get rid of the scarecrow?