My computer will not allow me to run windows update KB2833941. It just came out. I have Windows Installer on my Vista 32 bit but I keep getting Error Code 64C
This KB2833941 update just came out (July 9, 2013). I can't get Windows Update to download it. I tried downloading it manually but keep getting a message that the resource needed to do this is unavailable. I have Windows Installer 4.5 on my computer. I have a Vista 32 bit Home Premium.
[Moved from feedback]
Posted by ocp forme on 07/10/2013 at 9:53 AMHad the same issue.
Fixed it this way:
Downloaded the file: NDP1.1sp1-KB2833941-X86.exe (for XP 32bit)
Then I got an error when trying to install it.
Said I was missing netfx.msi.
So I downloaded dotnetfx.exe (extracted the files to a folder).
Reran the KB2833941 and when it complained about the missing netfx.msi file I pointed to the folder with the extracted files.
Hope this helps.
Posted by me on 07/10/2013 at 11:09 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer JQuery UI changes the div position after bouncing effect
- Answer How to generate a parser in java for a bnf notation?
- Answer Creating MSP upgrade patch for my WIinForm application does not update my exe.
- Answer Selenium: Can't locate element after waiting for it?
- Answer How to play gif image for long time or continuosly