View Full Answer On Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design
how to pass multiple lines from $ ssh to tunnel.txt file?
Asked on 07/09/2013 at 8:24 AM
$ssh______tunnel.txt can any one tell me wat is the code to pass multiple lines from tunnel.txt to ssh comand in unix.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Yahoo Answers - Programming & Design]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Copying email reicipent; don't want full email address
- Answer Unable to backup .pst files in Outlook 2013. Is there a way to do this?
- Answer why have I started getting a small semi-transparent "square box" next to every email address in the "to" box Outlook 2010
- Answer Hey Site Owners &/or Moderators - How about pinning a couple of replies
- Answer Outlook is saying my sign in has failed on microsoft office connector