how to pass multiple lines from $ ssh to tunnel.txt file?
Asked on 07/09/2013 at 8:24 AM
$ssh______tunnel.txt can any one tell me wat is the code to pass multiple lines from tunnel.txt to ssh comand in unix.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Disable keyboard navigation in Google Map
- Answer mySQL Select items from a category and its subcategories
- Answer Hook into meteor reset
- Answer i want to store the image to sd card if the user clicks on that image.i stored the images im resource folder.pls help me thank you
- Answer Compare two dates in Java, one obtained from MySQL