Unable to install Facebook Video Call Plugin in Windows 8 pro.
Asked by MIDHUN T on 07/09/2013 at 2:58 AM
My Facebook Video call plugin installation bar disappears at a certain point of installation and I tried everything like,
>>This issue occurred after upgrading to windows 8
>>Tried to install the Facebook Video Call plugin again.
>>The installation bar disappeared (no error code) while installing.
>>Tried the same in Firefox, Internet Explorer (32, 64 bit), and Chrome.
>>Created another user account and the issue was still there.
>>I couldn't remove the plugin from control panel as it was not installed already.
>>I reseted all the browsers including IE.
>>I disabled all addons and add ins from all Browsers.
>>I ran internet explorer performance troubleshooter and the issue was still there.
>>Tried using both Modern UI Internet Explorer and desktop version.
>>I cleared all temp files and prefetch files.
>>I used CCleaner and removed all unwanted registry components.
>>The issue is still unresolved.
>>I ran the Facebook Video Call setup both in windows 7 and XP compatibility mode.
Now I am using Skype for Facebook video calling but I really need video call option in browser.
Please help me with this.
My system info -
Intel core i3 64bit processor, 6 GB RAM, Hp 2000/2120 tu laptop.
Please let me know if there is any registry fix or any other troubleshooting step, I am ready to do anything needed.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can Endermen teleport while carrying a block?
- Answer I am trying to restore following a "Refresh" which has removed all desktop items and programs have been removed. I have tried restoring to previous but it will not restore to a previous tim
- Answer huawei mobile broadband e303 drivers is not properly installed due to pnp
- Answer Download Windows Demo Loop
- Answer How Do I Edit My Account?