Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer No puedo instalar el office Hogar y estudiantes 2013
- Answer FTB Direwolf20 pack automatic ME Crafting
- Answer Minecraft SP update problem
- Answer Attempting to make a local contacts group in Mavericks asks for server address
- Answer How to set up an AirPort Express so another router can connect to it?