Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Fan Control in Windows on a Retina Macbook Pro (Boot Camp)
- Answer Cant View/Edit External HD after i Made a system restore on it. Can i fix it?
- Answer application not found error in bit locker drive
- Answer why am I not able to disable the DHSP server in my service manager
- Answer Blue Screen "REGISTRY ERROR"