Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do they make high heels out of fabbric?
- Answer Fluent Nhibernate cannot handle abstract parent with separate subclasses
- Answer Java: How to test if an input is a double or an int
- Answer Fancybox displays the first image twice
- Answer jQuery Waypoints Context not Working in Safari or Chrome