Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get my DualShock 2 controller to work as an XBOX 360 controller for Skyrim?
- Answer Suggestions to make windows 8's Metro interface more practical to users with stationary computers
- Answer "Customize Notification Icons" is greyed out
- Answer Windows 7 - Windows Explorer and Other Problems
- Answer When I Logon, Folders Are Missing From My Desktop