Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows 8 start screen is empty, apps installed via smart screen is corrupted. change pc settings in charms bar is not working when clicked
- Answer Icons in metro layout become undefined
- Answer Could you get sentenced to death on the first fleet?
- Answer What does Kent Dhu mean on a landscape painting?
- Answer What is B2C e-commerce What are some benefits of B2C e-commerce for consumers and for marketers What are the limitations of B2C e-commerce?