Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer where can I buy a circuit board that can be programmed with c++ and tested without connecting to the computer?
- Answer Flex Top Down Parser?
- Answer Flex Top Down Recursion Parser?
- Answer I have installed cygwin on window XP. but facing the problem bin\sh.exe no such file or director found?
- Answer Styling an input button - CSS?