Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 work on Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010?
- Answer Data validation results missing after reopening file
- Answer What to do when your code doesn't work because you installed Microsoft office 2013 instead of microsoft office plus 2013?
- Answer Installing microsoft office home and student 2013
- Answer Content of an open unfocused note window disappearing randomly