Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer In java if we use init block in constructor chaining.....then which will run first init block or this() ?
- Answer How do I publish website online?
- Answer I want to upload an swf file into Facebook how can i convert it???
- Answer Programming Question. Help please.?
- Answer How to loop in my program?