Dual boot, I cant boot xp it says \NST\ntldr could not be loaded
Asked by RyanMoen on 07/08/2013 at 10:22 AM
I am trying to set up a dual boot with XP and Win 7, they are both installed and drivers mostly current if I choose to load 7 it loads fine but I cant seem to get XP to boot it says it is missing the file \NST\ntldr. Any suggesttions?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to make something like this in photoshop?
- Answer frustrated and ready to get mad. can not download office followed all the suggestions...
- Answer Help me to learn to use VBA in access microsoft
- Answer What are some good retro game emulators for Linux Ubuntu?
- Answer Archangel's or Manamune on Ryze?