Java TM Platform SE 7 U25 HAS CRASHED
Asked by canusee on 07/07/2013 at 4:05 PM
i am trying to log in to yahoo games but i get this message Java TM Platform SE 7 U25 HAS CRASHED how do i fix this
Posted by criby8 on 07/21/2013 at 4:05 PM
Posted by Dylan on 07/25/2013 at 10:45 PMThe Java se U25 has crashed basically you need to go in and ReInstall Java. This is easy, however, I suggest using the ACTUAL Java site... Other sites know people don't read all the stuff there and will give you a download for a DOWNLOADER (The downloader has no actual purpose and will probably give you a virus). Anywho, yes, just go to Java's site and update or update your FlashPlayer. Hope I helped.
Posted by Tig3 on 08/16/2013 at 3:44 PM
Posted by tig3 on 08/20/2013 at 3:31 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Familiars with max statistics
- Answer What hardware do I need if I need to frequently adjust the height and rotation of 2 Thunderbolt monitors?
- Answer how much does windows 8 cost for those that have older versions of win. 7 pro 64 bit
- Answer Visual Basic Applications message when running WORD 2010 under XP: "Compile error in hidden module:AZWizardModul". Microsoft Help is not help. What to do?
- Answer Changing picture proportions on a group of photo's (Windows Live Photo Gallery)