Message JOB CANNOT RUN BECAUSE OF INVALID DESTINATION keeps popping up online with IE or not.
Periodically throughout the time I am using the computer, the message JOB CANNOT RUN BECAUSE OF INVALID DESTINATION keeps popping up and must be x'ed out before I can go on with my work. It comes both when I am online (IE9) and working on OFFICE. this message did not happen before I changed to IE 10. I paid Microsoft to stop the problem I was having with IE 10 and they put me back to IE9 but this message is now appearing. can anybody help me? I have already spent $250 for servicemen to repair this situation but it isn't fixed yet
I am running windows 7, IE 9, cable hookup through Brighthouse and MSN as the browser.
Nothing new has been installed post the attempted installation of IE 10 and after that when it didn't work well, the attempted installation of Chrome. This installation was stopped because the computer would not accept the download - for some reason. I have an HP computer which is about 3 years old and except for this stubborn situation works well.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get 200.6% map completion?
- Answer How to refresh random wallpapers on non-active spaces?
- Answer How do I access a shared Windows folder from my Mac without giving access to Everyone?
- Answer Will setting a cron job to delete ._ shadow files on a linux share work?
- Answer How to type this tilde ~ in Mac (I can only type ˜ Using Fn + N) on an Italian Mac?