Windows Live mail won't stay online and won't display messages
Asked by LeeHauge on 07/06/2013 at 2:19 PM
My live mail has been working fine until a 4-5 days ago when the following two problems started
1. It says working offline. When I click the online button it says working online, but reverts to offline when I try to send a message or get new messages. I can send and receive by clicking the send/receive button, but must repeatedly answer to "You are working offline do you want to go online. after several times answering this and again clicking the send/receive it usually will get and or send messages.
2. a couple days later, it stopped displaying message content. The message pane is blank, and if I double click on the message in the list it replies that a problem has ocured, try again. In the view group, I tried clicking various options in the reading pane, and sometimes have luck getting a message displayed, but it then reverts back to the above when I try to look at another message.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Spring MVC NullValue INNestedPathException
- Answer Making urls.py file for Flask like in Django
- Answer How do I create an image based on the composite of 2 pngs each with transparent areas
- Answer How to format LINQ query operators including method calls with many parameters to save line width
- Answer How to addUser to a Tenant in Stratos?