How can I identify or view what the long running script is in "long running script" error messages in windows 7
I keep getting " program is not res[ponding due to long running script. I suspect a virus; how can I identify, view , read or otherwise see, discover, un-hide or reveal the script?
Thank You, neighbors, one and all.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer anyone know how to link from an image map location on one web page to a specific location on another web page?
- Answer Help with creating a NO-CD patch?
- Answer Can I program in HTML so a picture changes every few seconds?
- Answer Now I have an interesting question for anyones that knows a thing or two about apple?
- Answer unreal development kit question?