How can I identify or view what the long running script is in "long running script" error messages in windows 7
I keep getting " program is not res[ponding due to long running script. I suspect a virus; how can I identify, view , read or otherwise see, discover, un-hide or reveal the script?
Thank You, neighbors, one and all.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Win 8 64bit Metro UI/Live Tiles Spazzing out after update
- Answer Can someone help me fix the multiple problems that I have with Windows 8?
- Answer I am/was a devote Microsoft Windows fan despite my daughter and friends supporting Apple; but Windows hate/eight is the greatest ally Apple could have ever concived
- Answer What is the difference between respiration and respiration?
- Answer What two numbers equal 300 by multiplying?