Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Apps won't actually open after trying to update them.
- Answer ERROR CTX WINSTATION NAME INVALID 7001 (0x1B59)
- Answer Sound has disappeared with WMC
- Answer My Location is wrong, on BING Map, Online support will not help me because they state it is aHP issue...They cant help,been hours
- Answer Blue screen DPC_Watchdog_Violation problem