Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why is rspec reporting the time with fractions?
- Answer Why does my .NET start-up time increase with pre-generated serialization assemblies?
- Answer How can I automatically get git to push a local branch to a different remote branch
- Answer Cannot install JPype on ubuntu 12.04 64 bit
- Answer Error inside of Application.Designer.vb inside of OnCreateMainForm() Sub