Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Dual Boot/Partitioning Question/Problem
- Answer startup message, preparing to configure Windows
- Answer LPKSETUP doesn´t show the installed language to be able to deinstall it
- Answer Very slow response to keyboard operation and mouse
- Answer What are the stressed syllables of the words emergencyelectricianharmonicacalculatoraccelerate and helicpter?