Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to open Windows update settings directly anymore
- Answer Load Videos in background (or unfocused) tabs Safari
- Answer Why Are My Cache Files & Other "Hidden" Files/Folders Visible? & How Do I Get Rid Of Them?
- Answer Reminders won't sync to iPhone
- Answer How do I paste or type without moving the insertion point? (10.8.x)