Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer OSX10.9 Fullscreen on second display doesn't stretch to full screen, but only part of it
- Answer Are the files in an encrypted dmg actually in plain text on the hard disk
- Answer Can't email Numbers 3.0 or Pages 5.0 documents via Google Mail (Gmail)
- Answer Bundle PDF+LaTeX source and open with Preview [on hold]
- Answer Windows 8.1 - Unable to DOWNGRADE to windows 7 - unable to launch BIOS