Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Nokia N8 stopped connecting to the internet after using licensed windows 8 Pro
- Answer Dell Laptop with Samsung second monitor won't display.
- Answer inoperable hardware device
- Answer windows 8 professional for student,driver disk error in installation
- Answer I want just new photos on memory card downloaded, how do i get out of download to cd back to new photos?