Why Can't I uninstall "DM Unistaller" from my computer?
Asked by RetaColley on 07/02/2013 at 11:07 AM
I suspect that this "DM Uninstaller" is causing problems. I have made several attempts to uninstall it unsuccessfully. Always get a message " Please wait until current program is finished uninstalling or changed" when there is no other program being uninstalled.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer standby performance monitor is critical
- Answer error 0x80070522 when upgrading from Win 8 pro to Win 8.1 Pro on Lenovo X1 carbon
- Answer 'Burn a disc' and 'Windows Disc Image Burner' features built-in with Windows 7.
- Answer Name of uninstalled program remains on the "Uninstall or change a program" list
- Answer How long is it between 1438 to 1532?