split sound between speakers and headset.
Asked by JaanEilertsen on 06/30/2013 at 2:56 AM
Hi. I want to split my sounds between my speakers and headphones, like having music on speakers and steam games on headset. i have an alienware m17x R1 with multiple audio outputs and one mic input. i have been searching the hole internet, but i cant find an answer.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I copy the corresponding table header (th) to their table cell (td)?
- Answer Subquery error, not allowing me to return more than 1 value
- Answer error code 771 - related with newly purchased Linx tablet
- Answer Outlook is auto forwarding email messages from one email account to another
- Answer Run-time error 1004 ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs