split sound between speakers and headset.
Asked by JaanEilertsen on 06/30/2013 at 2:56 AM
Hi. I want to split my sounds between my speakers and headphones, like having music on speakers and steam games on headset. i have an alienware m17x R1 with multiple audio outputs and one mic input. i have been searching the hole internet, but i cant find an answer.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Dual boot Windows 7 and 8.1 from two separate HDDs.
- Answer I wiped my Windows 8, but my old files still exists somewhere
- Answer File called "Program" keeps pooping up on root c:\ - Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit
- Answer Updates (KB2604115), (KB2729452) and (KB2898857) keep failing to install...
- Answer Wireless laser keyboard 6000 and mouse 6000 won't work together