How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer find text in a text box
- Answer I bought a new refurbished HP all in one desktop. It has Windows 8 and I am having trouble installing Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
- Answer Can a hidden sheet be viewed by a button?
- Answer Microsoft Office 2013 preview
- Answer Is it possible to beat Brock in the first battle with him?