How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer minecraft launcher 1.3.7 problem
- Answer Will playing The Walking Dead spoil the comics?
- Answer Mini Mouse Stop it from pairing with another computer?
- Answer How do I know where is a specific contact stored by Apple Contacts.app?
- Answer How do I turn off shared Google Calendar notifications in iOS7? [duplicate]