How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer (HowTo) Skyrim: The Best Weapons/Armors after the Legendary Patch 1.9 (for Dummies) [on hold]
- Answer How do I put music not eligible for iCloud on my iPhone without turning off iTunes Match?
- Answer Two pane file manager for Mountain Lion?
- Answer Avoid download 100.000 mails to use Apple Mail
- Answer TRIM enabled on new Macbook Pro Mac OS X 10.8.4