How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer If i do a complete computor reset/ will it still have all the apps as when it came out of the box on christmas ?
- Answer Win 10 BSOD all of a sudden
- Answer Buying new win8 Jan 2016 - will win10 update still be free?
- Answer Dreamweaver MX Not Seeing Network Files in 10
- Answer upgraded to win10 now cant use tversity