How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Using .htaccess to redirect anything that's not the current directory or a file in it
- Answer Permanently change cell format to preferred format in Excel?
- Answer Corel Word Perfect suite 8
- Answer Verification Failed ? Please help!
- Answer Office 365: Can't Install Product Key! I can't use office; need help immediately