How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I draw shapes like circle,rectangle,line etc outside drawRect method
- Answer Getting Error with NDK
- Answer what is pre production and post production in visual effects?
- Answer Can anybody help me how to create .bin files with a self extracting setup file?
- Answer what is suitable software for visual effects?