How do I fix the "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error in Windows 8.1 Preview.
Asked by Ucklesluck on 06/29/2013 at 11:29 PM
When loading the Windows 8.1 Preview photos app for the first time I have got a "Sorry there was a problem please try again later" error under This PC on a blank balcground. The installation was an upgrade from Windows 8 and did not have any errors. No photos are shown on the live tile or the lock screen, although they exist in photos and on SkyDrive. I have run the App Troubleshooter to no avail.
Thanks for your help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Getting started / learning Mac OSX-style Linux
- Answer Error 0x80040702, failed to load DLL:GameuxInstallHelper
- Answer Win 7 driver for canon zr70mc
- Answer connection to the internet is very unstable while other users do not have the same problems
- Answer Unexpected shutdowns, probably caused by ntkrnlmp