iOS 7 Beta 2 - Screen Frozen - Please Help! [on hold]
I upgraded from iOS 7 Beta 1 to Beta 2 on my iPhone 4S two days ago through Settings -> General -> Update. I do NOT have a Developers account.
Beta 2 was working fine for the first day, then at 8pm last night my touchscreen stopped responding. Now I can no longer swipe past the lock screen, I cant swipe to answer a call, I cant even turn off the phone, the screen just doesn't respond.
Can anyone please help? Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks much! ;)
Posted by San son on 07/04/2013 at 11:23 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer php mysql query query
- Answer "Error bad URI" when trying to get WEBrick to accept HTTPS
- Answer Within a Julia script, can you tell whether the script has been imported or executed directly?
- Answer How to add a custom method to the model created with qx.data.marshal.Json.createModel?
- Answer Stop jqGrid's cell edition until confirm message