iOS 7 Beta 2 - Screen Frozen - Please Help! [on hold]
I upgraded from iOS 7 Beta 1 to Beta 2 on my iPhone 4S two days ago through Settings -> General -> Update. I do NOT have a Developers account.
Beta 2 was working fine for the first day, then at 8pm last night my touchscreen stopped responding. Now I can no longer swipe past the lock screen, I cant swipe to answer a call, I cant even turn off the phone, the screen just doesn't respond.
Can anyone please help? Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks much! ;)
Posted by San son on 07/04/2013 at 11:23 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Who did Langston hughes had a lover?
- Answer Which of the planets in out solar sysytem is the only planet without a Greco-Roman name?
- Answer How do you type in colors in minecraft 1.4.7 multiplayer?
- Answer How do dust storms relate in soil erosion?
- Answer What is the ability of muscles to muscles to repeatedly exert them seleves?