iOS 7 Beta 2 - Screen Frozen - Please Help! [on hold]
I upgraded from iOS 7 Beta 1 to Beta 2 on my iPhone 4S two days ago through Settings -> General -> Update. I do NOT have a Developers account.
Beta 2 was working fine for the first day, then at 8pm last night my touchscreen stopped responding. Now I can no longer swipe past the lock screen, I cant swipe to answer a call, I cant even turn off the phone, the screen just doesn't respond.
Can anyone please help? Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks much! ;)
Posted by San son on 07/04/2013 at 11:23 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Another take on "Windows Update configured never to install device drivers"
- Answer security update for micro soft office 2007 suites kb2687499,code 80070663 windows update encountered an unknown error.
- Answer why do the pages or pictures keep sliding down when playing games ect
- Answer Unable to configure the modem
- Answer IS ANYBODY ELSE OUT THERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OPENING WINDOWS LIVE MAIL?????