iOS 7 Beta 2 - Screen Frozen - Please Help! [on hold]
I upgraded from iOS 7 Beta 1 to Beta 2 on my iPhone 4S two days ago through Settings -> General -> Update. I do NOT have a Developers account.
Beta 2 was working fine for the first day, then at 8pm last night my touchscreen stopped responding. Now I can no longer swipe past the lock screen, I cant swipe to answer a call, I cant even turn off the phone, the screen just doesn't respond.
Can anyone please help? Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks much! ;)
Posted by San son on 07/04/2013 at 11:23 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to convert an IEnumerable<Task<T>> to IObservable<T>
- Answer Show a Users username in Devise Login Alert
- Answer Android WebView renders blank/white, view doesn't update on css changes or HTML changes, animations are choppy
- Answer Show properties of the prototype object?
- Answer Is there a way in SQL Server to force use of a particular server?