iOS 7 Beta 2 - Screen Frozen - Please Help! [on hold]
I upgraded from iOS 7 Beta 1 to Beta 2 on my iPhone 4S two days ago through Settings -> General -> Update. I do NOT have a Developers account.
Beta 2 was working fine for the first day, then at 8pm last night my touchscreen stopped responding. Now I can no longer swipe past the lock screen, I cant swipe to answer a call, I cant even turn off the phone, the screen just doesn't respond.
Can anyone please help? Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks much! ;)
Posted by San son on 07/04/2013 at 11:23 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer unable to activate office professional HUP 2013
- Answer How to change system language Windows 8 from Spanish to English?
- Answer trying to connect my S2 to my windows 8 pc.. how do i do that
- Answer with wimdows live movie maker, how do you review your project prior saving it as a movie
- Answer Windows 8 boot error....not able to start