Error code: 0x8020002e
I've downloaded the preview from the store, and always get this message - "something happened and the windows 8.1 preview couldn't be installed. Please try again. Error code: 0x8020002e"
Anybody know what's up with this?
I am hoping I don't need to re-download, and can somehow access the file that's already been downloaded
MS Surface Pro 128
Thanks in advance
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Odd hangs where monitor sleeps and sshd is still active post 10.9.3 update?
- Answer Disable volume adjustment sound effect while audio is playing
- Answer How do I find Ask Different in the official Stack Exchange iOS app?
- Answer syntax error in create function MySql
- Answer Java: calling Interfaces without assigning implementations