Error code: 0x8020002e
I've downloaded the preview from the store, and always get this message - "something happened and the windows 8.1 preview couldn't be installed. Please try again. Error code: 0x8020002e"
Anybody know what's up with this?
I am hoping I don't need to re-download, and can somehow access the file that's already been downloaded
MS Surface Pro 128
Thanks in advance
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer BEX64 error. unable to open NVIDIA Control panel
- Answer Windows Live Mail - copying / exporting contacts loses all Category information
- Answer Would downloading an ISO and using the genuine CoA product key work? Is it legal?
- Answer User Icons or login won't show up at start up / Key logger issue...
- Answer There was a problem starting c:\users\josh\appdata\local\temp\