Error code: 0x8020002e
I've downloaded the preview from the store, and always get this message - "something happened and the windows 8.1 preview couldn't be installed. Please try again. Error code: 0x8020002e"
Anybody know what's up with this?
I am hoping I don't need to re-download, and can somehow access the file that's already been downloaded
MS Surface Pro 128
Thanks in advance
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer OneNote problem with keyboard layout: Ctr+Shift+2, 3 or 4
- Answer [How to?] Add a drop menu after a selection above
- Answer Lenovo 365 hidden microsoft office icons
- Answer latest windows 8.1 update kb 2919355 fails to configure.
- Answer LogonUI.Exe Application Error after updating Windows 8.1 Update for x64-based Systems (KB2919355)