Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need a macro that will copy the first entry down until it comes to another entry then copy that entry and repeat until there are no entries in the adjacent column.
- Answer Inbox "Arrange By" view changes, lose "From" and gain "To"
- Answer TRUNC Function for Date Differences
- Answer Rebuilding Indexes didn't cure inability to search OUTLOOK email
- Answer WANT Formatting Marks Visible on Printed Word 2007 Document