Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Want 'All Items' style for a subfolder under Music folder
- Answer WINDOWS 8.1 TRING TO ACCESS ONLINE EVE ONLINE LAUNCHER
- Answer Was there ever a chapel built in the grounds of old trafford home of Manchester united football club?
- Answer Why is is bad to dye eyelashes?
- Answer What is the name of branch of biology deals with extinct organisms?