Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Nothing new just excel 2013 crashing and crashing, oh did i say crashing now for 2 years
- Answer START BUTTON / TASK BAR UNRESPONSIVE
- Answer upgrade to WIN 10 - use system checkpoint to back off upgrade
- Answer The icon used for .jpg and .peg files has mysteriously changed
- Answer Quick Status on Lumia 950 not working for Mail