Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Parsing JSON with jQuery- Root node is timestamped
- Answer How to list every accounts information and sum in sql without using a loop
- Answer MySQL UPDATE IF SELECT Query
- Answer Paragraph Spacing command does nothing
- Answer How can I run an append query so the fields are appened into the current record?