Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do the slides I created with PP2010 and 2007 change when opened in 2013?
- Answer Getting unwanted pst file in setting up outlook 2010
- Answer I have purchased 365 Home. Trying to doenload. Getting ''Something went wrong. Your application is running another task. Try later.'' Have been trying all day. Same comment. What s
- Answer How can I use AppleScript to reshow the last OS X notification (in the notification banner)?
- Answer I cant play videos