Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer question about the for loop in C++ programming?
- Answer why i can't create a list named Best Military Dating Sites on thetoptens.com?
- Answer what is basic computer operation?
- Answer dell laptop dims automatically
- Answer after Yesterday's ( 12.06.2013 ) my remote desktop control cannot redirect anymore the local resources