Microsoft Wireless mobile 4000 mouse pairing
I purchased a Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 Mouse for use with my MS Surface Pro, I am trying to connect it to my surface using the inbuilt Bluetooth so I don't need to use the nano receiver but cannot find anywhere which specifies how to make the mouse discoverable.
Can someone please help, i'm sure that when I choose the mouse the page said it could be connected to the units inbuilt Bluetooth.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Orientation of iPad app is wrong in the simulator since upgrading to Xcode 4.5.2 - using PhoneGap 1.9
- Answer Combining CGContext Geometry
- Answer WCF Tracing switchvalue is Off yet there is still a trace output being generated
- Answer How does inkscape calculate the coordinates for control points for "smooth edges"?
- Answer Unable to start Eclipse -- can't open \Java\jre6\lib\i386\jvm.cfg