error installing virtual pc on W7: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid
Asked by RichardLally on 06/18/2013 at 3:12 PM
I have recently upgraded my PC from W7 to W8
I would like to install Virtual PC because I have some important software which worked on W7 but will not work W8 (I mistakenly thought there were few underlying technical differences between W7 and W8)
When I run the Windows6.1-KB958559-x86-RefreshPkg MSU I get this error:
windows update standalone installer
error: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid
I really need to get virtual pc working soon otherwise I am going to have to give up on W8 which I don't want to do (if only because I shall have to spend 2 more days slowly re-installing software!)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Jquery form validation - How not to execute code before validating
- Answer SQL Server : query output to horizontal or summay
- Answer Spliiting a String on Delimeter using C++?
- Answer why uniform-cost search is guaranteed to find the shortest path to a goal state (if there is a goal state).?
- Answer What standard c++ libraries are for GUI?