error installing virtual pc on W7: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid
Asked by RichardLally on 06/18/2013 at 3:12 PM
I have recently upgraded my PC from W7 to W8
I would like to install Virtual PC because I have some important software which worked on W7 but will not work W8 (I mistakenly thought there were few underlying technical differences between W7 and W8)
When I run the Windows6.1-KB958559-x86-RefreshPkg MSU I get this error:
windows update standalone installer
error: 0x80096002 The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid
I really need to get virtual pc working soon otherwise I am going to have to give up on W8 which I don't want to do (if only because I shall have to spend 2 more days slowly re-installing software!)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is this okay to do in a gap year?
- Answer Need help with a Unix program?
- Answer emails being sent from a specific address are not being received
- Answer i have office 365 (small business) i decided to buy office 365 (pro plus) how do i cancel office 365 (small nusiness) & keep office 365 (pro plus)
- Answer Why do I keep receiving Synchronization Log errors saying that some deletions failed?