When installing Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems I get error code 9C57
Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems
Installation date: 6/14/2013 11:01 AM
Installation status: Failed
Error details: Code 9C57
Update type: Important
Internet Explorer 10 is fast and fluid, and lets your websites shine and perform just like native apps on your PC.
Internet Explorer 10. Fast and fluid for Windows 7.
• Fast. Internet Explorer 10 harnesses the untapped power of your PC, delivering pages full of vivid graphics, smoother video, and interactive content.
• Easy. Experience the web the way you want to with pinned sites, built-in Spellcheck, and seamless integration with your PC running Windows 7.
• Safer. Improved features like SmartScreen Filter and Tracking Protection let you be more aware of threats to your PC and your privacy.
Help and Support:
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Since installing the Windows Updates released on May 12th Internet Explorer comes up with "the page cannot be displayed"
- Answer Windows 8.1 loses pagefile everytime it boots
- Answer windows installing update
- Answer update error on all my win7 comps ?
- Answer windows 10 technical preview for phones