Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to setup Svn client for a remote server
- Answer Android - animating a child View after scaling its parent ViewGroup
- Answer Select top n% records from different column groups in a dataframe
- Answer How can i make my url configurable?
- Answer Issue with IE10 and legacy site, Compatibility mode (Browser mode rather then Document mode)