Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to decode a .chm file?
- Answer How to fix blue screen BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER caused by usbhub.sys+12a60
- Answer Can I change language from Spanish to English in Windows 8
- Answer Windows 8 People app and Calendar app can't add Google Account: "Unable to connect. Ensure that the information you've entered is correct."
- Answer Duplicate deals in windows 7 hearts?