Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to format drive c
- Answer Windows Live Mail doesn't remember my password.
- Answer Deleted the Desktop folder
- Answer i keep getting "due to an unidentified problem, windows cannot dispay windows firewall settings". how do i check my firewall ???
- Answer How do an octopus protect themselves from predators?