Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer prolog expanding predicate to iterate for multiple results, combining / resolving result sets
- Answer CouchDB: getting number of keys in given key range
- Answer Error when using greater than symbol
- Answer Order reversed in Aggregate LINQ query
- Answer Best fit design pattern for Conway's Game of life