Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When i install windows 10 will it cause me to have to reinstall all my stuff or will it be more of a patching process
- Answer Will Cortana Provide Music playback controls in Windows 10?
- Answer Child Settings Remote Access
- Answer windows 8 or 8.1 (i don't know) won't let me go to google and other random sites it chooses
- Answer the vampire everyone wants to kill.(might be glitched idk)