Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to pass parameter into MSBuild and access from code
- Answer jQuery - disable and enable form submit on ajax request
- Answer get substring from text jquery between brackets
- Answer aspect j xml configuration passing object as parameter
- Answer Solution to use limit in mongodb find without using MongoCursor->limit()?