Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Lot no longer has a pool; Sims still want to swim, get stuck in loop
- Answer The Sims 3: Earn 10,000 Simoleons?
- Answer Why does my wireless icon change to a rings symbol?
- Answer how do I get Terminal's Search with Google to open in the default browser?
- Answer I forgot the Password for WPA/WPA2 Personal where can I get it