Roll back from OS X Mavericks to Mountain Lion
I installed the developer preview of OS X Mavericks, & too many things broke. I can't stay on it & need to roll back to Mountain Lion. Any ways of doing that? Please help!
I originally installed Mountain Lion & Mavericks through the Mac App Store.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I have just purchased a new computer and tried to download office home and student 2013, but my computer keeps telling me office is busy, this has been for the last 5.5 hours
- Answer some emails display too wide and run off the right of the display
- Answer Structured References and MATCH function
- Answer Changing laptops and needing to move Office 2013 to my new laptop
- Answer Undo in OneNote Deletes Text