Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you take the train in wild west in poptropica?
- Answer Is the two pound coin with the wrong spelling of November November worth anything?
- Answer Where to buy Isuzu trooper diesel fuel injectors with part number 8-97192596-3?
- Answer Where do you take the train on wild west island?
- Answer Current carrying capacity of cable?