Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Only Allow Images to be uploaded with multipart file using ENUM class
- Answer MonoTouch Designer Class Not Available In XCode
- Answer Calling a resource with absolute VS relative paths in php
- Answer How to get WNDCLASS form HWND?
- Answer How do I avoid having to merge every file in our repository after a baseless merge?