Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Could someone please help me remove the background of this image?
- Answer Html coding problem for website?
- Answer Is the a free online editor that allows me to change object/product colour?
- Answer C++: Program too big! Can you separate methods into different CPP files? Thanks!?
- Answer Platform and coding language suggestion for networked app?