Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PLEASE test my website! 10 points!?
- Answer Unable to install Microsoft Visio
- Answer i reset my lap top and i don't remember which e-mail i used to activate office 2013.
- Answer i have a workbook in excel 2010 that randomn page breaks continue to show up?
- Answer How to cancel my microsoft subscription?