Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What does it mean if your boyfriend takes back the engagement ring?
- Answer What is one directions new album called?
- Answer How old do you have to be to work at pet city?
- Answer The scientific revolution encouraged scientists and philosophers to?
- Answer What Brand of contacts does Taylor Swift use?