Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to set custom position on window
- Answer how to config git to overwrite non text file instead of version controlled it?
- Answer jQuery droppable container not always catching the drop even event
- Answer Ordering / out of sequence when transferring MySQL result set to array
- Answer Magento Go SOAP API V2 customer create does not pass some optional fields