Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer nses, sega etc emulator for nokia c6 (Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5)?
- Answer Upload a string/text with C#? (Webclient.UploadString)?
- Answer What is the problem with this c# code?
- Answer recovering a paint jpeg document windows 8?
- Answer Is it possible to make a switch statement into a loop?