Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it possible to Install MongoDB on I5/OS or IBMi server?
- Answer woocommerce_cart shortcode not working
- Answer How to extract 2 bytes from a word, and how to make a word from 2 bytes (in C)?
- Answer creating a "for" loop that returns different amounts of characters
- Answer Access 2007 problem: Combo box stores the source ID and not the value into the table