Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Long delays after clicking "New Email" button and "Send" button in Outlook 2010
- Answer Every time i try to use Microsoft word it says windows can no longer find my license for this application. A repair attempt was made but was unsuccessful
- Answer Error says I need Windows 7 or later. I have a native V8 machine with 8.1
- Answer cannot use emailing feature in Sage 50 Accounting with Office 365 Outlook--incompatible
- Answer Outlook 2013 Users Manual