Remote Default share missing?
Asked by DaveYoung_511 on 08/29/2012 at 1:29 PM
Hi.. I'm trying to map a network drive on windows 7. If I open network and sharing centre I can see it but when I try to map it I get an error message "Failed Mapping. Remote Default share is missing". The network drive is mapped to and works fine on a different PC running windows on the same networ
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer MS Edge favorites menu and favorites bar keep refreshing if Sync your content is ON
- Answer Problem: Windows 10 and multiple monitors with different sizes
- Answer My touch screen gives wrong response in my touchmate tab
- Answer i am having issues getting my canon printer to connect
- Answer Can't open docx attachment Live Mail