WINDOWS 8 LOGGING OFF BY ITSELF!
Asked by RenjanaMathew on 06/03/2013 at 4:13 AM
I have this problem with my laptop's window 8 which i changed 2 months ago from windows 7, when i start the computer, it bring this notification which say, "find string (QGREP) Utility has stopped working" and further explains "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". i have tried to troubleshoot but still nothing and the so called windows will notify me when the problem is found is not doing anything.Help!
Can you answer these?
- Answer failed to initialize video mode
- Answer Printer doesn't work properly
- Answer Adobe PDF Maker not working.....
- Answer Windows 8 takes forever to boot on a cold startup. More than 5 minutes. HHD appears to be loading or scanning the whole time. Manual restart usually boots up computer. What could be problem?
- Answer windows vista home premium - ran windows defender offline and now I have bsod error 0x0000007E at login