WINDOWS 8 LOGGING OFF BY ITSELF!
Asked by RenjanaMathew on 06/03/2013 at 4:13 AM
I have this problem with my laptop's window 8 which i changed 2 months ago from windows 7, when i start the computer, it bring this notification which say, "find string (QGREP) Utility has stopped working" and further explains "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". i have tried to troubleshoot but still nothing and the so called windows will notify me when the problem is found is not doing anything.Help!
Can you answer these?
- Answer watchPosition() fires callback only once
- Answer Adding multiple IPv6 addresses to eth0 without enumerating them in secondaries
- Answer Ruby concat strings with UTF-8 characters results in strange ordering
- Answer What parts of cordova cli generated projects can be safely versioned in source control?
- Answer Is there a good FREE Open Source Intratnet Search Engine to scan up to 50k+ files? [closed]