WINDOWS 8 LOGGING OFF BY ITSELF!
Asked by RenjanaMathew on 06/03/2013 at 4:13 AM
I have this problem with my laptop's window 8 which i changed 2 months ago from windows 7, when i start the computer, it bring this notification which say, "find string (QGREP) Utility has stopped working" and further explains "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". i have tried to troubleshoot but still nothing and the so called windows will notify me when the problem is found is not doing anything.Help!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Power Pivot, can you purchase it?
- Answer Unable to repair the system use sfc or dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- Answer Why won't the windows 10 Mail app sync with gmail.com and the mail app on my iphone?
- Answer Clean install Windows 10 with a product key
- Answer No internet access after partially loading Windows 10