WINDOWS 8 LOGGING OFF BY ITSELF!
Asked by RenjanaMathew on 06/03/2013 at 4:13 AM
I have this problem with my laptop's window 8 which i changed 2 months ago from windows 7, when i start the computer, it bring this notification which say, "find string (QGREP) Utility has stopped working" and further explains "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". i have tried to troubleshoot but still nothing and the so called windows will notify me when the problem is found is not doing anything.Help!
Can you answer these?
- Answer <audio> style API or abstraction for AudioBuffer
- Answer Is it possible to make GHC optimize (deforest) generic functions such as catamorphisms?
- Answer awk script for finding smallest value from column
- Answer MySQL query optimization: Multiple SELECT IN to LEFT JOIN
- Answer C#, Visual Studio 2010, PowerPoint. Best practice?