WINDOWS 8 LOGGING OFF BY ITSELF!
Asked by RenjanaMathew on 06/03/2013 at 4:13 AM
I have this problem with my laptop's window 8 which i changed 2 months ago from windows 7, when i start the computer, it bring this notification which say, "find string (QGREP) Utility has stopped working" and further explains "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". i have tried to troubleshoot but still nothing and the so called windows will notify me when the problem is found is not doing anything.Help!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is is possible to add a row to a binding source of the combo box which is data bound
- Answer Gephi: How to create a dynamic graph and change the labels of nodes dynamically?
- Answer Open Image in Windows in Python
- Answer Stop JWPlayer when hidden the div with the player
- Answer Set Div Position to Fixed When Scrolled to Position - jQuery