WINDOWS 8 LOGGING OFF BY ITSELF!
Asked by RenjanaMathew on 06/03/2013 at 4:13 AM
I have this problem with my laptop's window 8 which i changed 2 months ago from windows 7, when i start the computer, it bring this notification which say, "find string (QGREP) Utility has stopped working" and further explains "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". i have tried to troubleshoot but still nothing and the so called windows will notify me when the problem is found is not doing anything.Help!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Transfer Videos from IPhone 4S to IMac
- Answer How can I make ctrl+right/left arrow stop changing Desktops in Lion?
- Answer windows 7 fingerprint logon
- Answer NEW FOLDER OPTION NO LONGER EXISTS & OR NEW FOLDER BUTTON ON TOOLBAR DOESN'T WORK
- Answer Blue Screen crash on resume from S3, 0x7A (Kernel Data Inpage Error), HDD probably at fault